US Army

www.army.mil

You get what you put into your work.

91D Power Generator Equipment Repairer (Current Employee) Fort Lee, VA

ProsServing the people of USA is the biggest triumph I can ever accomplish. The community in the Army life is fantastic and there is always someone there to help you out if you need it.

ConsThe biggest downfall in the US Army is all of the sacrifices towards our families. Dedicated to the military takes time away from families. Starting work at 0630 and ending at 1700 takes a toll.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe harder and the more that you put into your work will be your outcome to how much you get of the work that you get done. Never settle for anything because everything can always be better.

Steady secure employment

Paramedic (Current Employee) Dugway, UT

I have been working at US Army full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Plenty of work. Plenty of OT. Interesting job assignments with… Cons: LONG commute, shift is 4/10s. In my job, 48 hr shifts would make MUCH more sense. Government Union and HR policies make… Advice to Senior Management: Move to 48 hour shifts. Create 2 additional supervisors to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ridiculousness on a daily basis.

Infantry Sergeant (Current Employee) Fort Benning, GA

I have been working at US Army full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The guys I work with who volunteered to serve not those who signed up expecting benefits. … Cons: The majority of personnel in the Army today aren't worth the Velcro falling off my uniforms. The lowering of standards due to the wars… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of looking for different ways to deal with the problems in the Army, DEAL with the current problems most notably the lack of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on US Army.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!