US Army
3.9 of 5 4,197 reviews
www.army.mil Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

More like Highschool, with worse attitudes

I have been working at US Army full-time

ProsFree health care, housing, tax break, free college, stay in shape, learn all kinds of different jobs, promotions, free/remibursment of work related travel, cost of living is added to your pay.

ConsLower enlisted gets all the "not so pleasan" jobs. Overtime does not mean you get paid more. 24 hour shifts. Article 15s means your pay gets lowered and you get sent on extra duty, doing jobs that don't need to be done.

good till you get hurt then they wont help u

94a Land Combat Eletriconic Missal Repair Man (Current Employee)

I have been working at US Army full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: sucere job and paycheck and pay raise for the first… Cons: good till you get hurt then they wont help u Advice to Senior Management: get rid of shity NCOS Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

unethical hiring practice

I have been working at US Army full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: rewarding when you are given the opportunity to do your… Cons: Working for the government is like working for a mafia. Its not what your Knowledge skills… Advice to Senior Management: Be fair, we would not need all the rules if Leadership followed simple golden rules. Treat everyone equally, give everyone… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on US Army.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Army reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Army CEO John McHugh. All reviews posted anonymously by US Army employees.