There are newer employer reviews for US Army

Radiology ARMY MEDICAL AUDITS 20 YEARS

Former Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at US Army full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Educational Grants ALLIED Health / Business Development teams / Engineering & Computer Science advocate --- / Technology Solution in health care teams . Advocate for Veterans Rights

Cons

Travel community Housing // NEW hardware & Software Net Zero COST Programs

Advice to Management

NEW Review - teams - Be Open to receive more feedback on the ALLIED Health care workers

reviews filtered by
  1. Army Acquisition

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at US Army full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Working in Army acquisition was one of the best career choices I ever made. Depending on the program you are working with, you have the opportunity to make an impact on Soldiers today and in the future.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any downside to Army acquisition. You have a clear path to transfer to the private sector, or stay with the Govt, when it is time to retire. Other than a difficult boss, which is true with any job, there is no downside.

2. I was a Sergeant

Current Employee - Infantry Team Leader in Fort Carson, CO
    Current Employee - Infantry Team Leader in Fort Carson, CO

I have been working at US Army full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Camaraderie, good people, bad-ass job. I enjoyed being deployed and fighting. i really liked working with people you could trust with your life. It was also very satisfying to think that my job in some ways made the world a better and safer place to live.

Cons

The Army is full of people who blindly obey regulations without any thought given to efficiency or common sense. Its very possible that you end up working for a moron, only because he's been around longer than you. The bureaucracy is suffocating, and ultimately spending every other year outside the U.S.for the foreseeable future wasn't a great incentive to stay.

Advice to Management

The Army should concentrate on one thing, war-fighting. Everything else should take a backseat.

There are newer employer reviews for US Army