US Army

www.army.mil

The best 15 years of my life.

Special Agent (Former Employee) Fort Bragg, NC

ProsOne of the best reasons is the brotherhood and the experience. I made life long friends who shared the same pains and joys. Also the things you can do like jump out of airplanes, fire multiple weapons systems and go threw different types of trainings.

ConsThere is always bad elements such as the kids and leaders who don't care about the Army.only their selves. When they screw up and do bad things they bring down moral and make it harder for everyone else.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit changing the Army it wasn't broke before for instance let the NCO's do their jobs and traing the privates like a NCO and not a mentor. Also combat arms and Special Forces which I was apart of keep it how it has been since the begging.keep it a all male organization it is a brotherhood that is earned and not given.

Opportunity doesn't knock..it rumbles

Helicopter Mechanic (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at US Army full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work environment, with job security, structure, and a need to get stuff done. If you… Cons: Higher up doesn't always have the time to get to… Advice to Senior Management: Focus a little more on your subordinates Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Living the dream but points system is unfair.

Non-commissioned Officer (Former Employee) Fort Riley, KS

I worked at US Army full-time

Pros: Adventure. Pay is competitive and will always increase. … Cons: Have to put up with a lot of crap. Advice to Senior Management: More discipline. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on US Army.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!