US Army

www.army.mil

Honorably served the United States with the greatest leaders and peers in the world!

Platoon Sergeant (Former Employee) Honolulu, HI

ProsMy college was fully paid for, full medical and dental benefits, guaranteed retirement plan for service, travel and see the world, networking, leadership development, discipline, opportunity for advancement, excellent pay, and career opportunities.

ConsBeing separated from family and friends, year long deployments oversea's, you must constantly study to sharpen your skills for advancement, and high levels of responsibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am a proud veteran who takes any career seriously. The Army is a voluntary value based organization that help molded me into the leader I am today. I constantly share my Army story to every eligible civilian I meet and refer them to an Army recruiter to see what the Army can do for them. I have never been more satisfied with my career selection and I have no regrets for enlisting and serving my county. I have had the pleasure traveling and networking with a broad diversity of young men and women. It is a experience that will change your life for the better. Army strong!!!

Best decision I ever made

19D Cavalry Scout (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA

I have been working at US Army full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Brotherhood, free travel and deployments. Constant training to improve ones abilities.… Cons: Dealing with some direct leadership who at times shouldn't be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A fulfilling undertaking filled with lots of great experiences and travel.

25U - Signal Support Systems Specialist (Current Employee) Augusta, GA

I have been working at US Army full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Conrad ore and team building. Cons: to much training on nonessential job task. Advice to Senior Management: Be flexible and make sound and timely ethical decisions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on US Army.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!