US Army Training Support Center

Review for US Army Training Support Center

Current Employee - IT Specialist in Fort Eustis, VA
Current Employee - IT Specialist in Fort Eustis, VA

I have been working at US Army Training Support Center

Pros

The pay is decent and the benefits are great of you are a Government Employee. The job security is also great. I think I have moved up the ranks pretty quickly here which is unusual for a lot of people at my job.

Cons

The performance awards are cheap and you rarely are recognized for doing a good job. There could be more incentives for doing good work; especially for lower-level employees. I think that there should be more training avenues for other employees to move up in the organization. I know a lot of people are not motivated, but some are.

They could be more involved in what lower-level employees are doing and provide more incentives and training for doing good work.

2 Other Employee Reviews for US Army Training Support Center (View Most Recent)

GREAT PAY and BENEFITS

Current Employee - Soldier in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Soldier in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at US Army Training Support Center

Pros

Steady income, job security, excellent benefits (full medical and dental), life insurance, education benefits, family support systems, travel opportunities, fast career advancement for the hard charger.

Cons

You might get deployed or have to be away from your family for extended periods of time. You will have ample notice though.

Respect should be given and received. Micromanagement at some levels should be replaced with a "just get it done" attitude.

There are newer employer reviews for US Army Training Support Center