US Army Training Support Center

www.atsc.army.mil

Review for US Army Training Support Center

IT Specialist (Current Employee) Fort Eustis, VA

ProsThe pay is decent and the benefits are great of you are a Government Employee. The job security is also great. I think I have moved up the ranks pretty quickly here which is unusual for a lot of people at my job.

ConsThe performance awards are cheap and you rarely are recognized for doing a good job. There could be more incentives for doing good work; especially for lower-level employees. I think that there should be more training avenues for other employees to move up in the organization. I know a lot of people are not motivated, but some are.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey could be more involved in what lower-level employees are doing and provide more incentives and training for doing good work.

GREAT PAY and BENEFITS

Soldier (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at US Army Training Support Center

Pros: Steady income, job security, excellent benefits (full medical and dental), life insurance, education… Cons: You might get deployed or have to be away from your family… Advice to Senior Management: Respect should be given and received. Micromanagement at some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on US Army Training Support Center.

Worked for US Army Training Support Center? Contribute to the Community!