US Department of Justice

www.justice.gov

My career was incredibly rewarding.

Associate Warden (Former Employee) Herlong, CA

ProsI worked with some of the most professional and kind people I have met to date. I was motivated by motivating others and shaping both careers and work ethic in all I came into contact with.

ConsUnfortunately, as with all agencies, their are many staff unappreciative and sour with their careers and choices. Must view challenges as opportunities and not as negative stumbling blocks.

Advice to Senior ManagementNever forget where you came from, the position in which you started, and the hard work it is to make favorable career choices. Be good mentors to ALL staff. I WAS Management but this was an important mantra of mine.

DOJ

IT Specialist (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at US Department of Justice full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -great work to life balance Cons: -the pay for IT in government isn't close to industry… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees a little bit more. The more specialized their skills the more important they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

very cool !!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at US Department of Justice full-time for more than a year

Pros: it works for the welfare of the social community Cons: you have to work alot Advice to Senior Management: nothing much ! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on US Department of Justice.

Worked for US Department of Justice? Contribute to the Community!