US Department of Justice
www.justice.gov Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Administrative Officer

DEA Administrative Officer (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsService to the United States. Addressing the many factors of the Constitution giving all American citizens the same rights and the same protection under those rights.

ConsLong hours, Having to deal with some of those in charge who manage as if the organization is their own private company.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways lead by positive examples. Allow your support staff to see the good in you and the federal organization by always being honest, fair and open-minded.

My experience with the DOJ has been a great one.

Attorney (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at US Department of Justice full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: One of the best reasons to work for the DOJ… Cons: Perhaps your friends and people in the private sector earn… Advice to Senior Management: Lets smile more! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great workplace

Washington, DC

I have been working at US Department of Justice full-time for more than a year

Pros: Committed team - great work. THe work environment is… Cons: Contrary to many beliefs, the hours are long and the workload is very heavy. Don't come looking… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to respond to the neds of the American people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on US Department of Justice.

Worked for US Department of Justice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Department of Justice reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Department of Justice CEO Eric H. Holder, Jr. . All reviews posted anonymously by US Department of Justice employees.