US Investigations Services

www.usis.com
There are newer employer reviews for US Investigations Services

The company is on a downhill slope. Stay away

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boyers, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boyers, PA

I worked at US Investigations Services full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good pay, decent vacation policy

Cons

Senior management cares only about the bottom line, knowing very little of what actually occurs on the Support Services contract. Whenever their jobs are in question, they line up an employee to sacrifice and keep their jobs a little longer. Used to be a good place to work, but has gotten progressively worse over the last 10 years. Everyone I know working on the Support Services contract is looking to find a job somewhere else.

Location is terrible.

Look at your senior managers on the Support contract, invest in the employees and bottom rung team leader/managers.

364 Other Employee Reviews for US Investigations Services (View Most Recent)

I have got to get out of here.

Current Employee - Field Investigator in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Field Investigator in Tampa, FL

I have been working at US Investigations Services

Pros

Company vehicle, gas card, insurance covered, expense car washes monthly.
    Ability to travel on detail if that is something that you enjoy..per diem/overtime can add up!
    Flexibility in making your own schedule (although with high case load this diminishes..)
    Little face to face time with management.
    Co-workers...some are wonderful, but never get to see anyone.

Cons

Constantly changing metrics, poor communication from management. We receive constant emails regarding changes with customer and are expected to immediately implement and fully understand from just reading one email. Training is a joke. How can we fully understand without seeing and hearing how things need to be changed, updated? I barely have time to check my emails let alone "learn" something new by just an email...ridiculous. Upper management totally out of touch with reality and has no idea what ISD deals with on a daily basis. No overtime...well, none you can claim. Insane and unreachable expectations with metrics and how we are evaluated. You are just a number, period. A machine really. No promotions..no set standards/metrics set out so that once we reach them we can advance. Always a carrot in front of our face with what is yet to come in terms of anything that would benefit us. More benefits would be nice...local area discounts, etc. TeXT is dumb and we should not have use it if we don't want to. Integrity is lacking although this is what USIS claims to be all about. My manager clearly hates their job and it shows. Just overall bad...and I can't wait to find something else. Anything else..(almost). I would not recommend a job here.

Please do something soon as this company is getting so bad. Employees will leave. You are losing respect. Listen to your investigators...we do this job everyday.

If you want to feel used and abused, come to work here!

Current Employee - Field Investigator in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Field Investigator in Washington, DC

I have been working at US Investigations Services

Pros

You will have a job and make money. Fleet Car, make your own schedule, meet a lot of new people.

Cons

no recognition, too many changes within the company, it it's not broke "Do not try and fix it!", very, very low employee morale, pay is not worth the work you do. Was told I would be getting promoted within the first year I worked here, was told that again every year for five years............. Not a good place to work for honest employees.

Listen to the investigators, we are the ones who get the job done, have more faith in us, we are not all idiots.

There are newer employer reviews for US Investigations Services