US Investigations Services
www.usis.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Management is horrible

Senior Investigator (Current Employee)

ProsThe best part of the job is working from home, working alone, getting a company car, and flexibility.

ConsManagement sucks. My team leader is a jerk, micro manager, ass kisser, and blames his employees for everything. His boss isn't any better. If you go to higher management with a complaint on your team leader, he runs to that tl and tells him everything. Where's the trust and suuport?

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to field staff and support them by giving their concerns confidentiality...I miss how usis was 3-5 years ago, it was fun, laid back and exciting. All my freedom is diminished and the company is so hostile.

Security

I have been working at US Investigations Services

Pros: They offer flexible hours and the work is easy as long as… Cons: There is very poor communication throughout the entire organization. To get an… More

Never thought I would post here!

I have been working at US Investigations Services for more than 8 years

Pros: A new car every two years and a paycheck if one could call it that. Meeting interesting people every day and… Cons: There will be layoffs! The current DOL investigation! I was contacted by a DOL investigator and held nothing back to include these website reviews and… Advice to Senior Management: Get a clue No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on US Investigations Services.

Worked for US Investigations Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Investigations Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Investigations Services CEO Sterling Phillips . All reviews posted anonymously by US Investigations Services employees.