Great company to work for!!!

Former Employee - Senior Investigator  in  Fairfax, VA
Former Employee - Senior Investigator in Fairfax, VA

I worked at US Investigations Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible hours, independent working status

Cons

Heavy work load, extremely busy and time management could sometimes be a challenge. Traffic could be a nightmare as well depending on the region of your work load.

Continue to take care of the employees, they are the backbone of your organization

Other Reviews for US Investigations Services

worst company in America to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Investigator
    Current Employee - Senior Investigator

I have been working at US Investigations Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

used to be flexible schedule and still is somewhat. used to be able to meet with great coworkers occasionally for lunch.

Cons

the car is expensive, you give up over 2K in gross salary to drive 1/3 of the miles. if you go over 1/3 of the miles, get ready for small paychecks in December. and they have high deductible insurance on the cars, which will cost you big time if you get into an accident and it is your fault. very much overloaded with work, so you will pretty much always fail to make your numbers, so you will never get a pay raise. used to be flexible schedule, however, now you have to work off the clock a lot to keep from getting reprimanded to often. I feel sorry for new people, who only make 35k after the car deduction and will be lucky to get a raise. the company just cut benefits to the bare minimum at the start of the year, which means the company pays almost nothing toward you medical insurance. the insurance also has a high deductible, so you will feel like you don't even have insurance most of the year.

wonderful

Former Employee - Special Investigator  in  Fairbanks, AK
    Former Employee - Special Investigator in Fairbanks, AK

I worked at US Investigations Services as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

very helpful in transfering my position to where ever my husband (army) was pcs'd to.

Cons

I have no cons to list at this time.

There are newer employer reviews for US Investigations Services.

Worked for US Investigations Services? Contribute to the Community!