There are newer employer reviews for US Investigations Services

Great company to work for!!!

Former Employee - Senior Investigator in Fairfax, VA
Former Employee - Senior Investigator in Fairfax, VA

I worked at US Investigations Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible hours, independent working status

Cons

Heavy work load, extremely busy and time management could sometimes be a challenge. Traffic could be a nightmare as well depending on the region of your work load.

Continue to take care of the employees, they are the backbone of your organization

349 Other Employee Reviews for US Investigations Services (View Most Recent)

worst company in America to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Investigator
    Current Employee - Senior Investigator

I have been working at US Investigations Services full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

used to be flexible schedule and still is somewhat. used to be able to meet with great coworkers occasionally for lunch.

Cons

the car is expensive, you give up over 2K in gross salary to drive 1/3 of the miles. if you go over 1/3 of the miles, get ready for small paychecks in December. and they have high deductible insurance on the cars, which will cost you big time if you get into an accident and it is your fault. very much overloaded with work, so you will pretty much always fail to make your numbers, so you will never get a pay raise. used to be flexible schedule, however, now you have to work off the clock a lot to keep from getting reprimanded to often. I feel sorry for new people, who only make 35k after the car deduction and will be lucky to get a raise. the company just cut benefits to the bare minimum at the start of the year, which means the company pays almost nothing toward you medical insurance. the insurance also has a high deductible, so you will feel like you don't even have insurance most of the year.

It is no longer rewarding.

Current Employee - Senior Investigator in Boyers, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Investigator in Boyers, PA

I have been working at US Investigations Services full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The best part is working from home and not having to punch a clock. The company car is okay too.

Cons

This use to be really great job. There use to be bonuses, decent pay increases, reasonable deadlines, flexibility, independence, new car every two years---like clockwork. I once really loved this job and I dread going to work everyday and can't wait to get out.

Just be honest. We are investigators, we know when we smell dishonesty.

There are newer employer reviews for US Investigations Services