US Jesco

usjesco.com

Family oriented work environment that has supported me in achieving my creative pursuits and financial goals.

Professional Demonstrator (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

Pros#1 for me is money. I've been here a year and now have a budget to pay off my student loans and put away for savings.
You get out what you put in. The harder I work, the more money I make.
Close knit group of people even on the national scale. I have friends in almost every state now.
Lots of travel opportunities around the world!
Best upper management. I can always text my CEO if I have any questions or concerns, and he actually cares and responds! My boss will even text me just to tell me what a good job I'm doing.
Job security and advancement opportunities. Lots of great products and contracts with big name companies like Kroeger, Belks, and SAMs Club.
Great trainers and support system. I can call any trainer, manager, or agent and expect assistance for whatever situation I'm in. I haven't even met most of these people, but I feel like I'm calling a friend when I ask for help.
Most people in our company are creative folks: actors, musicians, and performers of all sorts. I can take time off for stand up comedy or a film and expect to be welcomed back when I'm ready. I've even learned and honed performance skills like confidence, improv, and communication.
No boss looking over my shoulder is another big one. They actually trust me to do my work, and that motivates me to prove my worth.
Lots of fun! I get to put on a show for folks and give out free gifts. Really good for my karma.
Paid vacation and even a paid all inclusive trip for agents who do well. Now that's an incentive!
Health insurance.

I could honestly keep raving but hopefully you get the idea. :)

ConsNot for everyone. Some people just don't have the drive to cut it. I see some people (especially lazy, young actor types) come in, ignore the training, never make adjustment calls, and then complain that they can't make money. The support system is there. They give you all the tools to do your job, but for some reason, people expect to make money and not work on developing the craft. This is still a job, folks. (Although sometimes it doesn't feel like work...)

Advice to Senior ManagementY'all keep working hard for me, and I'll keep working hard for y'all!

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great company for people who want to WORK

Technology Director (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This company is run by very passionate people. Everyone pulls together to make this company great. Motivated individuals can make great money and move up quickly,… Cons: This can be a stressful job. It is very fast paced and things can change from one minute to the next. You need to be… Advice to Senior Management: Do a better job letting new people know that they have to work. Evidently, many people think they can just show up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Life Changer

Sales Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at US Jesco as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great people to work with and the best cross training I have ever had when it comes to sales. This company has a new and… Cons: I do not have any now. But when I do!… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it guys, the real ones love you here!!!!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on US Jesco.

Worked for US Jesco? Contribute to the Community!