Family oriented work environment that has supported me in achieving my creative pursuits and financial goals.

Current Employee - Professional Demonstrator  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Professional Demonstrator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than a year

Pros

#1 for me is money. I've been here a year and now have a budget to pay off my student loans and put away for savings.
You get out what you put in. The harder I work, the more money I make.
Close knit group of people even on the national scale. I have friends in almost every state now.
Lots of travel opportunities around the world!
Best upper management. I can always text my CEO if I have any questions or concerns, and he actually cares and responds! My boss will even text me just to tell me what a good job I'm doing.
Job security and advancement opportunities. Lots of great products and contracts with big name companies like Kroeger, Belks, and SAMs Club.
Great trainers and support system. I can call any trainer, manager, or agent and expect assistance for whatever situation I'm in. I haven't even met most of these people, but I feel like I'm calling a friend when I ask for help.
Most people in our company are creative folks: actors, musicians, and performers of all sorts. I can take time off for stand up comedy or a film and expect to be welcomed back when I'm ready. I've even learned and honed performance skills like confidence, improv, and communication.
No boss looking over my shoulder is another big one. They actually trust me to do my work, and that motivates me to prove my worth.
Lots of fun! I get to put on a show for folks and give out free gifts. Really good for my karma.
Paid vacation and even a paid all inclusive trip for agents who do well. Now that's an incentive!
Health insurance.

I could honestly keep raving but hopefully you get the idea. :)

Cons

Not for everyone. Some people just don't have the drive to cut it. I see some people (especially lazy, young actor types) come in, ignore the training, never make adjustment calls, and then complain that they can't make money. The support system is there. They give you all the tools to do your job, but for some reason, people expect to make money and not work on developing the craft. This is still a job, folks. (Although sometimes it doesn't feel like work...)

Y'all keep working hard for me, and I'll keep working hard for y'all!

Other Reviews for US Jesco

Poor pay, excessive work

Current Employee - Sales Agent  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Washington, DC

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for less than a year

Pros

Potentially can make decent pay (but not likely)
    Flexibility with hours
    Some directors are easy to approach and willing to work with you for hours/travel conflicts

Cons

Travel (they'll say they want you to go 30-70 miles, but then send you 200+ miles a few weeks after you start).
    Pay (can make commission, but most stores are completely empty except for weekends).
    Hours (many 12 hour shifts, which you only get $50 for if store is empty (that's about $4/hr)).
    Expenses (you're an "independent contractor" with Jesco, so you have to cover all gas/food/hotel arrangements, and wait until tax time to be redeemed).

Have less broad regions, so that agents don't have to travel as far.

A Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great money to be made, I paid my way thru college just working part of the summer and a few weekends a year. Professional people to work with, place of integrity, ambitious people with high sales drive.

Cons

Have to stand for long hours, drive time can be long, have to work weekends but that's where the money is.

Well done!

There are newer employer reviews for US Jesco.

Worked for US Jesco? Contribute to the Community!