There are newer employer reviews for US Jesco

Family oriented work environment that has supported me in achieving my creative pursuits and financial goals.

Current Employee - Professional Demonstrator in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Professional Demonstrator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at US Jesco full-time (More than a year)

Pros

#1 for me is money. I've been here a year and now have a budget to pay off my student loans and put away for savings. You get out what you put in. The harder I work, the more money I make. Close knit group of people even on the national scale. I have friends in almost every state now. Lots of travel opportunities around the world! Best upper management. I can always text my CEO if I have any questions or concerns, and he actually cares and responds! My boss will even text me just to tell me what a good job I'm doing. Job security and advancement opportunities. Lots of great products and contracts with big name companies like Kroeger, Belks, and SAMs Club. Great trainers and support system. I can call any trainer, manager, or agent and expect assistance for whatever situation I'm in. I haven't even met most of these people, but I feel like I'm calling a friend when I ask for help. Most people in our company are creative folks: actors, musicians, and performers of all sorts. I can take time off for stand up comedy or a film and expect to be welcomed back when I'm ready. I've even learned and honed performance skills like confidence, improv, and communication. No boss looking over my shoulder is another big one. They actually trust me to do my work, and that motivates me to prove my worth. Lots of fun! I get to put on a show for folks and give out free gifts. Really good for my karma. Paid vacation and even a paid all inclusive trip for agents who do well. Now that's an incentive! Health insurance. I could honestly keep raving but hopefully you get the idea. :)

Cons

Not for everyone. Some people just don't have the drive to cut it. I see some people (especially lazy, young actor types) come in, ignore the training, never make adjustment calls, and then complain that they can't make money. The support system is there. They give you all the tools to do your job, but for some reason, people expect to make money and not work on developing the craft. This is still a job, folks. (Although sometimes it doesn't feel like work...)

Advice to Management

Y'all keep working hard for me, and I'll keep working hard for y'all!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

A Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great money to be made, I paid my way thru college just working part of the summer and a few weekends a year. Professional people to work with, place of integrity, ambitious people with high sales drive.

Cons

Have to stand for long hours, drive time can be long, have to work weekends but that's where the money is.

Advice to Management

Well done!

2. Life Changer

Current Contractor - Sales Agent
    Current Contractor - Sales Agent

I have been working at US Jesco as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with and the best cross training I have ever had when it comes to sales. This company has a new and fun way to work. I have a hard time even calling it work. I titled this review /Life Changer\ because not only have I learned a new and fun way to make endless amounts of money. But the way I think about myself and the confidence that has been given back to me. I do feel valuable again thanks to U.S. Jesco Int.

Cons

I do not have any now. But when I do! I will be back to let you know.

Advice to Management

Keep it guys, the real ones love you here!!!!!!