US Jesco

www.usjesco.com

Family oriented work environment that has supported me in achieving my creative pursuits and financial goals.

Current Employee - Professional Demonstrator  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Professional Demonstrator in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

#1 for me is money. I've been here a year and now have a budget to pay off my student loans and put away for savings.
You get out what you put in. The harder I work, the more money I make.
Close knit group of people even on the national scale. I have friends in almost every state now.
Lots of travel opportunities around the world!
Best upper management. I can always text my CEO if I have any questions or concerns, and he actually cares and responds! My boss will even text me just to tell me what a good job I'm doing.
Job security and advancement opportunities. Lots of great products and contracts with big name companies like Kroeger, Belks, and SAMs Club.
Great trainers and support system. I can call any trainer, manager, or agent and expect assistance for whatever situation I'm in. I haven't even met most of these people, but I feel like I'm calling a friend when I ask for help.
Most people in our company are creative folks: actors, musicians, and performers of all sorts. I can take time off for stand up comedy or a film and expect to be welcomed back when I'm ready. I've even learned and honed performance skills like confidence, improv, and communication.
No boss looking over my shoulder is another big one. They actually trust me to do my work, and that motivates me to prove my worth.
Lots of fun! I get to put on a show for folks and give out free gifts. Really good for my karma.
Paid vacation and even a paid all inclusive trip for agents who do well. Now that's an incentive!
Health insurance.

I could honestly keep raving but hopefully you get the idea. :)

Cons

Not for everyone. Some people just don't have the drive to cut it. I see some people (especially lazy, young actor types) come in, ignore the training, never make adjustment calls, and then complain that they can't make money. The support system is there. They give you all the tools to do your job, but for some reason, people expect to make money and not work on developing the craft. This is still a job, folks. (Although sometimes it doesn't feel like work...)

Y'all keep working hard for me, and I'll keep working hard for y'all!

Other reviews for US Jesco

Great company for people who want to WORK

Current Employee - Technology Director  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Technology Director in Carrollton, TX

Pros

This company is run by very passionate people. Everyone pulls together to make this company great.

Motivated individuals can make great money and move up quickly, as long as they are willing to work for it. Is it easy? No! Is it rewarding? Yes! If you've got what it takes, you will be successful. If you want to sit around and complain and stay on a smoke break all afternoon, you might want to find something else. We work hard and we play hard!

Working as a 1099 agent is a definite pro! Do some of these people not realize that an advantage this is? If you are responsible with your taxes and set them aside each paycheck, you will definitely come out ahead. You have numerous tax breaks as a 1099 contractor that you can not take as a regular employee. Mileage, dry cleaning, computer, office space in your residence. All of these are examples of items you get to take as a deduction. Try taking these deductions as a regular employee.

While some complain about it, I think our CEO having a sailboat is a definite pro. He has worked hard all his life and shows what you can do with hard work. I love seeing the jealousy on this site that he spends too much time on his sailboat. Because I'm sure they would work hard to afford a sailboat and would never take vacation time to go sailing (yes, that was sarcasm). He takes off less time than anyone I know! He travels the country from one market to the next trying to help the managers and agents be the best that they can be. He doesn't take off on nights and weekends. He is constantly plugged into what is going on, except for the few occasions when he goes on a sailing trip.

And no, I'm not a lifelong friend. And no, I didn't marry anyone in the company. I'm just an employee that realizes that I have been given a great opportunity and I work my tail off each and every day in order to help the company, which in turn helps me!

Cons

This can be a stressful job. It is very fast paced and things can change from one minute to the next. You need to be ready for the challenge and willing to adjust mid-stream.

We are in a business with high turnover, just like other retail jobs. And in all that turnover, some individuals feel the need to lash out at the company because they feel that they were not treated fairly. This is just sad. I would prefer hiring people with a little more integrity, but some people feel that bad things only happen to them because of the actions of others.

Do a better job letting new people know that they have to work. Evidently, many people think they can just show up and get paid without putting forth effort. If they aren't willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment, they should avoid this company.

Life Changer

Current Employee - Sales Agent
    Current Employee - Sales Agent

Pros

Great people to work with and the best cross training I have ever had when it comes to sales. This company has a new and fun way to work. I have a hard time even calling it work. I titled this review /Life Changer\ because not only have I learned a new and fun way to make endless amounts of money. But the way I think about myself and the confidence that has been given back to me. I do feel valuable again thanks to U.S. Jesco Int.

Cons

I do not have any now. But when I do! I will be back to let you know.

Keep it guys, the real ones love you here!!!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for US Jesco.

Worked for US Jesco? Contribute to the Community!