There are newer employer reviews for US Jesco

This company is full of it, and trying to boost their ratings on glassdoor to trick you into working here

Former Employee - Product Demonstrator
Former Employee - Product Demonstrator

I worked at US Jesco full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can make good money if you want to be responsible enough to pay irs quarterly so you don't owe at end of year, don't mind traveling miles and miles away and pay for your own gas, keep track of your mileage everyday, work 12 hour days, sometimes 14 days straight, be threatened, yelled at, cursed at, and never get recognition for your hard work, put up with a lot of miscommunication, bend over backwards for them day in and day out.

Cons

Over the last week I notice all 5 star ratings coming from where the corporate head quarters are based, carrollton, tx and from california. If you want to work for a company that has to tell their current employees to post something good about them and to do it all within a week to make them look good, you already know you will work for a deceitful company. If it was such a great place to work, you would see good ratings throughout a span of time in different states. Not a weeks worth of great ratings coming from 2 states. Don't be fooled into this. Keep reading, you'll find the truth.

Advice to Management

Karma always back around. You can't fix the problem by telling people to do something for you to make you look good. Why not just change what you are doing, and treat your hard working employees with respect and recognition. So much easier than being deceitful.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Very educational.

I worked at US Jesco

Pros

Used this job as a vehicle to get where I wanted in Business.

Cons

Worked a lot of hours but it paid off.

Advice to Management

Honer those whom deserve it more frequently.

Largely a waste of time and unpleasant experience

Former Contractor - Sales Agent in Denver, CO
    Former Contractor - Sales Agent in Denver, CO

I worked at US Jesco as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

there was schedule flexibility as promised, as long at the manager was paying attention or answering his phone.

Cons

such poor, poor managers. They would waste agents time and send them to wrong stores, not stock product, cut into your sales time by breaking down early, etc. they would not reimburse large sums of money in a timely matter--as promised. They were unprofessional and spoke very poorly to and aggressively to staff. It is terrible to be 100% commission based, show up to the store you were scheduled to be at, only to find out any of the following: (all which happened to me in the 6mo I worked there) the store opened 3 hours after my scheduled in time, there is no product, your shift was given to someone else, the run at that store ended days early and no one told you, the store didn't exist, etc.

Advice to Management

As the managers I met had little to no experience in the professional world, I would suggest they find careers in which they are skilled to be in. Unfortunately, the corporate side of this company had very intense and unrealistic expectations for management, which is probably why they could do their job well. To the company as a whole, a 90% turnover rate should speak for itself. They are liars, thieves, and cheaters.