By far US Jesco is the most innovative and challenging employment I had have!

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate/CDL Driver  in  Carrollton, TX
Current Employee - Warehouse Associate/CDL Driver in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

US Jesco is the most innovative and challenging employer I
 have ever worked for ! I have been employed at US Jesco for the last 4 years. At US Jesco
everyday is a learning experience. Motivated hard working individuals
will receive great opportunities to advance within the company.

Cons

Fast paced and unpredictable from one minut to the next
( I love it ) should be a pro,not a con!

Look and find new and old innovative products.
Stay away from individuals that have let US Jesco
Down.

Other Reviews for US Jesco

Greatest place to work!!

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This company works for those who want to do things the right way. They are a fair company. I have worked here since 2005 and I love my Job and the people I work with. I have a great Boss. I started with this company 9 years ago as a receptionist and have worked up to being the Office Manger/ Logistics. My job is very challenging and love it that way. Never a dull moment.

Cons

Trying to stay caught up with an ever growing industry.

Horrible Top Management with Ethics to Match

Former Employee - Director of Retail Promotions
    Former Employee - Director of Retail Promotions

I worked at US Jesco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you can manage to put up with your pay being consistently late or inaccurate, and can stick around long enough there are travel opportunities. But... you have to pay for everything. They pay for nothing and expect you to just foot the bill for their company expenses.

Cons

Oh... where to start!
    This company is absolutely horrible.
    To set the record straight I worked as an agent, production driver, trainer, and Director. I never once called in sick to work, I showed up early and left late. I was great at sales and for the most part, took home a pretty decent commission check when I worked as a sales agent.
    However when I went into management, there is no base pay, you are on call 7 days a week, they absolutely will not compensate you for extra work not specified in your employee agreement, such as driving the delivery truck which will usually eat up 30% of your work week if your efficient at it. Next is training... which by the way is a total joke with this company. If you are a manager they will have you do anywhere between 1-3 days of in-house training. Which in short is just the manager reading the company policies to you and going over your contract, "Oh btw their contract is completely illegal and invalid, just ask any state labor board and they will agree". So after the in-house training you will work with the sales reps in a store for about 15 hours a day for the next week or so. Spoiler alert! they will not pay you a dime for all these hours or give you a dime of trainer commission from these new hires, yet they still will not pay the new hires their full commission. So be prepared to work a ridiculous number of hours each week for less than minimum wage.

Hire people who actually know how to run a company and actually do some work instead of going through such extremes to completely screw over and take advantage of every employee you have.

There are newer employer reviews for US Jesco.

Worked for US Jesco? Contribute to the Community!