US Marine Corps
4.2 of 5 1,901 reviews
www.marines.mil Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

1901 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

It's not just a job, it's a lifestyle!

Engineer (Current Employee)
Quantico, VA

ProsThe leadership and technical skills are great for getting you ready for a job in the civilian world. The work environment is more like a brotherhood than coworkers.

ConsThe discipline, deployment schedule, and commitment are not for everybody. When you join the Marine Corps, you are signing over your life to Uncle Sam.

A very successfull career opportunity.

AAV Crewman (Former Employee)
    Twentynine Palms, CA

I worked at US Marine Corps full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good pay with alot of benefits. Ability for advancement and movement up… Cons: Sometimes there is errors with the pay being the right amount… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work if you got the right attitude. Don't apply if you want to be rich.

Field Radio Operator (Current Employee)
    Camp Pendleton, CA

I have been working at US Marine Corps full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Comradery, steady pay for a comfortable living, health and dental care, tuition assistance, physical fitness programs and… Cons: Leadership can be poor, depending on your specific job it may take a long time to get promoted, if in a relationship it may be… Advice to Senior Management: 1. NCO's are the backbone. Give them more responsibility and less micro management. 2. Sometimes "suck it up" is not the best advice to something… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on US Marine Corps.

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Marine Corps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Marine Corps CEO General James F. Amos. All reviews posted anonymously by US Marine Corps employees.