US Marine Corps
4.2 of 5 1,626 reviews
www.marines.mil Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

Outstanding growth opportunity

Operations Managerer (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, NC

I have been working at US Marine Corps full-time for more than 10 years

ProsAmple opportunity to learn and grow leadership, problem solving, teamwork, administrative, and operational skills. Only requires basic education and cognitive skills to begin training. Additional training will be provided to maximize performance.

ConsLeaders primarily use autocratic decision making, which is a benefit for traditional military operations. Autocratic leadership, however, is limited in its ability to develop professionally balanced individuals.

Job

E6 - Marines - Staff Sergeant (Current Employee)
Camp Pendleton, CA

I have been working at US Marine Corps full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Pay,medical benefits , career opportunity Cons: Moving around a lot , physically challenging , Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The most incredible experience!

Machine Gunner (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at US Marine Corps full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Everything is a pro, I've had the opportunity to serve my country with a greater purpose. I had the privilege to deploy and defend… Cons: There are no cons, I have to put 20 words in this… Advice to Senior Management: Let's deploy and defend the nation! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on US Marine Corps.

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Marine Corps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Marine Corps CEO General James F. Amos. All reviews posted anonymously by US Marine Corps employees.