US Marine Corps
4.2 of 5 1,903 reviews
www.marines.mil Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

1903 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Begin a Journey

Deputy Director (Current Employee)
Camp Pendleton, CA

ProsThe United States Marine Corps will instill in you a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose. You will always feel like you are part of something bigger than yourself.

ConsSometimes the rank hierarchy can be burdensome and slow things down a bit. All in all most Officers and Senior Enlisted aregoog people with the best intentions. There are unfortunately some who let it go to their heads.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove your Marines as a father loves a son or daughter and you will never go wrong.

Toughest job you'll ever love, then hate, then love, then ....

Marine Corps Officer (Former Employee)
    Quantico, VA

I worked at US Marine Corps full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: You make a difference in people's lives. You can… Cons: Long periods away from family, people shoot at you, the… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the administration's politics! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Opportunuties for those who take advantage.

Aviation Maintenance Administration Clerk (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at US Marine Corps as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits, Education paid for. Got to travel around the world.… Cons: Long work days. Can make you work more than 8hr days.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on US Marine Corps.

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Marine Corps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Marine Corps CEO General James F. Amos. All reviews posted anonymously by US Marine Corps employees.