US Medical Supplies
www.usmedicalsupplies.com Raleigh, NC 16 to 50 Employees

I find the company treats the staff fairly and compensation is competitive with other local opportunities.

Retail AGent (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

ProsGood work schedule. Have never been required to work OT and lots of promotion opportunity. Best part is I get to help people with the medical issues. Love it!

ConsAs this is retail it does require some nights and weekend work. The company is very technical oriented and the IT department seems to hold the company back.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the sales training as the learning curve with 10,000 plus items is steep.

Run.....crooked management

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I have been working at US Medical Supplies

Pros: There is a collection of professionals who actually make up a very competent sales… Cons: Management constantly tries to micro-manage the staff. Management could not sell water in the dessert. They have not concept as to how to relate to… Advice to Senior Management: Please just leave and go ahead and sell the company as you have been saying that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor company culture, few benefits, and low salaries.

I have been working at US Medical Supplies full-time

Pros: The people at the bottom are great and most have a great work ethic in spite of the… Cons: The people overall are ok although the culture of the company is divisive with some departments receiving different benefits than others. This fosters a lot… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on US Medical Supplies.

Worked for US Medical Supplies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Medical Supplies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Medical Supplies CEO Jeff Sheffer. All reviews posted anonymously by US Medical Supplies employees.