US Medical Supplies

There are newer employer reviews for US Medical Supplies

Good place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at US Medical Supplies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company is growing, no threats of lay offs. 40 hour week goes by quickly as we are always busy. Sales contest each month, QTR and yearly are nice.

Cons

To keep up sometimes you have to work through lunch. As a retail agent only allowed to work 40 hours.

We like the contest thanks for the opportunity!

7 Other Employee Reviews for US Medical Supplies (View Most Recent)

I find the company treats the staff fairly and compensation is competitive with other local opportunities.

Current Employee - Retail AGent in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Retail AGent in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at US Medical Supplies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good work schedule. Have never been required to work OT and lots of promotion opportunity. Best part is I get to help people with the medical issues. Love it!

Cons

As this is retail it does require some nights and weekend work. The company is very technical oriented and the IT department seems to hold the company back.

Keep up the sales training as the learning curve with 10,000 plus items is steep.

Run.....crooked management

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at US Medical Supplies

Pros

There is a collection of professionals who actually make up a very competent sales staff. When left alone by management it is actually a nice place to work.

Cons

Management constantly tries to micro-manage the staff. Management could not sell water in the dessert. They have not concept as to how to relate to the staff of it's customers. They are only concerned about profits & try every way possible not to have to pay you your properly earned commissions.

Please just leave and go ahead and sell the company as you have been saying that you were going to do. Everyone especially the staff is miserable because of your unethical practices.

There are newer employer reviews for US Medical Supplies