US National Archives and Records Administration
www.archives.gov College Park, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

It all depends on who you work with.

Intern (Former Employee)
College Park, MD

I worked at US National Archives and Records Administration

ProsThe people I worked with were great. They were very helpful in acclimating me to the culture and organization of the Archives. The facility is also an excellent place to work, probably because it's a newer building.

ConsReally depends on the people you end up working with. I had a really good group of people in my area but others groups seemed a little dry. A lot of the employees have issues staying on time and promptly getting back to people.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to keep the work environment decentralized. Try not to worry so much about people stepping on your toes, just worry about getting the job done.

An OK job and nice place to work.

Technical Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at US National Archives and Records Administration

Pros: Stable job, little risk of layoffs except at contract renewal. Get to work with smart… Cons: Older technology, so little on the job skills training or… Advice to Senior Management: Involve more of the front line employees in planning, solicit… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing high school/first two years of college job

I have been working at US National Archives and Records Administration

Pros: Flexible schedules, good pay for students, no stress Cons: A little boring/repetitive, not much room for advancement More

There are newer reviews on US National Archives and Records Administration.

Worked for US National Archives and Records Administration? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US National Archives and Records Administration reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US National Archives and Records Administration CEO Charles Piercy. All reviews posted anonymously by US National Archives and Records Administration employees.