US National Guard
www.arng.army.mil Jonesboro, AR 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work

Chicago, IL

I have been working at US National Guard

ProsGreat benefits and hours. Strong commraderie. Lots of resources to work with, just have to learn them. three more words.

ConsMy job is only temporary! Its really hard to find a job here, especially as an officer. The federal technician program is a joke. Do the exact same work as an AGR but for about 60% of the pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot much they can do. Everything is controlled by federal budgets. They need more people, and are often unable to hire the right people for the job because of all the red tape.

Best investment in your life

NCO (Current Employee)
Woodstock, IL

I have been working at US National Guard

Pros: You will have benefits for the rest of your life.… Cons: Plan on being deployed 1 or 2 times in your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

it was good but not great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Warwick, RI

I worked at US National Guard

Pros: college assistance, make lots of friends, learn a lot of… Cons: deployments are tough on you, your family & freinds Advice to Senior Management: nco's don't be afraid to stick up for your soldiers More

There are newer reviews on US National Guard.

Worked for US National Guard? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US National Guard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US National Guard CEO Craig R. McKinley . All reviews posted anonymously by US National Guard employees.