US National Guard
www.arng.army.mil Jonesboro, AR 150 to 499 Employees

Exciting and educational with experiences as an Operations and personnel leader/manager

I have been working at US National Guard

ProsIt provides you with a great way to start your professional career with experience and debt free form school. This organization provides opportunities unlike any other.

ConsYou have to give up a significant part of your life pre and post graduation. It can be a bear on relationships.

The national Guard was an awesome place to work

Flight Engineer (Former Employee)
Peoria, IL

I worked at US National Guard full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Brother/sisterhood. You really develop a close tie to your workplace, everyone ends… Cons: Deployments are every few years and last a year. They can be tedious and dangerous. You do not get a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

national guard

I have been working at US National Guard

Pros: its ok. extra money if you need it. Cons: stressful, people are not square away More

There are newer reviews on US National Guard.

Worked for US National Guard? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US National Guard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US National Guard CEO Craig R. McKinley . All reviews posted anonymously by US National Guard employees.