US Small Business Administration
www.sba.gov Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Worked tehre as a summer intern, it was a great experience, got a lot out of it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at US Small Business Administration

ProsImportant aspect of the government that actually helps business and stimulates the economy. You can feel good about what you are doing.

ConsNot working for a private company s tough when you have to carry out the administrative duties that can often be tedious and time consuming while accomplishing very little.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice if management would have more of a say in the hiring process of new employees, but not much they can do about it.

Disaster Assistance - Field Work

Field Interviewer (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I worked at US Small Business Administration

Pros: Giving back to the comunity Good Pay Travel Cons: Hours (12 a day 7 days a week) More

Hard!

Attorney (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I worked at US Small Business Administration

Pros: Time off, fed government experience Cons: incompetency, overwhelming work, communal workspace Advice to Senior Management: better employee appreciation No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on US Small Business Administration.

Worked for US Small Business Administration? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Small Business Administration reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Small Business Administration CEO Karen Gordon Mills. All reviews posted anonymously by US Small Business Administration employees.