US Water Services Corporation

www.uswatercorp.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for US Water Services Corporation

My experience was very good as compared to the same position in a city or county atmosphere

Former Employee - Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator in New Port Richey, FL

I worked at US Water Services Corporation

Pros

The company is very open to second chances. Occasionally third and forth chances. Motivation and hard work will be rewarded with advancement and increased irresponsibility.

Cons

It is very easy to be over loaded with work and responsibly. Majority of employees will never have any interaction with upper management.

Advice to Management

Commits to excessive number of projects without proper amount of resources. This causes contempt and stress within the work force.

reviews filtered by
  1. It was good they kept me busy

I worked at US Water Services Corporation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They provided a vehicle and did not micro manage. They have a great view of the future considering all the things ahead. I would work for them again.

Cons

They are really cheap and hire people straight out of prison. They take over Co. They are failing and that means they cut corners any way they can.

Advice to Management

I have no advice. They do a pretty good job considering the task they have been given. Our country I going to have to go with zero growth but no one seems to grasp the concept. We will never have the boom we have enjoyed for 150 years.

2. No Patience & cheap

I have been working at US Water Services Corporation

Pros

USWS set up shop in a new area for them, in a new field so there was zero name recognition. Some good training.

Cons

I moved for this job and was told there would be no sales expectations for the first year, just learn and get the name out there. Four months later they shut the facility down and let us go. Oh, and they gave me zero severance pay, despite putting in some very long days, 14+ hours. I have been in the same area with a competitor and grown my current business from $40k/mo to over $200k/mo. in two years.

Advice to Management

When venturing into new fields and areas patience is needed and if you do need shut it down, treat people a little better. I risked a lot taking that job.

There are newer employer reviews for US Water Services Corporation