US Water Services MN

www.uswaterservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for US Water Services MN

Fair Place for Individuals Willing to Take the Initiative

I have been working at US Water Services MN full-time

Pros

For individuals willing to take the initiative to do their jobs well, and look at how they can improve their jobs from day to day this is a great company to be. They are open to new ideas and trying new things that bring value to the organization and customers.

Cons

There's always so much going on that it is sometimes hard to focus on projects.

Continue to keep an open mind and the flexibility and culture that sets you apart from other companies.

5 Other Employee Reviews for US Water Services MN (View Most Recent)

Time Flies...

I have been working at US Water Services MN full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

If you're looking for a fast paced work environment where everyday is new, this is the place. Creativity and a "We Can" attitude is encouraged so you can make your job what you want. I've never seen a company so customer focused.

Cons

Because it's so fast paced it's easy to feel behind. Also, since the company is growing so fast it can feel like the infrastructure isn't keeping up. The "We Can" attitude often doesn't translate to "We Won't" when the situation/need arises so wasted resources can go after bad opportunities.

Plan ahead for the companies outlook and try to get ahead of the growth curve to keep employee and customer fulfillment high.

Fast pace - high growth

I have been working at US Water Services MN full-time

Pros

US Water is an extremely fast growing mid-sized company with opportunity for advancement if you put in the time and effort required to drive results. For sales people this is a sales first culture with a focus on taking care of the customer. Compensation on the sales side is at market or better for top performers.

Cons

Trying to keep pace with the rapid growth and acquisitions can be difficult and stressful at times. Aligning culture following the addition of several companies and adding expansion positions has resulted in some erosion of the companies core values.

There are newer employer reviews for US Water Services MN

Worked for US Water Services MN? Contribute to the Community!