USAA
www.usaa.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Best in Class Company to Work for!

Financial Foundations Senior Specialist (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsIncredible full benefit package including up to 8% employer match! Offers $10k/yr for Employee education reimbursement. Very diverse employee community. Non-smoking employer however offers annual assistance to quit smoking. Very pro-healthy and green.

ConsLimited advancement opportunities to management and above without 4yr degree regardless of experience and tenure. Training in areas for Mortgage is lacking.

Great Company and Great Benefits

Investment Representative (Former Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I worked at USAA full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: USAA offers many benefits for their employees including a great 401k plan,… Cons: Based on the area you work in, you may feel micro-managed as it is a call center.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good solid company

Claims Adjuster (Current Employee)
    Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at USAA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good work/life balance. Mostly positive culture. Cons: High pending. Some negativity in the workplace from stressed out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on USAA.

Worked for USAA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USAA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for USAA CEO Joe Robles Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by USAA employees.