USAA
www.usaa.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Great Company and Great Benefits

Investment Representative (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I worked at USAA full-time for more than 8 years

ProsUSAA offers many benefits for their employees including a great 401k plan, vacation, health benefits, and great products. Very supportive of the military community.

ConsBased on the area you work in, you may feel micro-managed as it is a call center. It can sometimes be very difficult to transition to other areas. You are expected to cross-sell products.

Great Benefits

Claims Representative (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at USAA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Had nothing, got married and joined the team. USAA changed my life. Paid for my… Cons: Big company, corporate environment. Change not always in the… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the front line guys, some of them know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Financial Foundations Associate

Financial Foundations Associate (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at USAA full-time for more than a year

Pros: Awesome facility in Phoenix. Good benefits. Cons: If you like being on the phones and getting members to "deepen their relationships" as they call sales at this company then this job is… Advice to Senior Management: Start hiring managers who think outside the box. Contact past employees who love the company but did not like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on USAA.

Worked for USAA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USAA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for USAA CEO Joe Robles Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by USAA employees.