USAA

www.usaa.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for USAA

P&C

I worked at USAA full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Friendly, professional place to work

Cons

Call center, not much time to rest in between calls. Dealing with billing concerns

none

917 Other Employee Reviews for USAA (View Most Recent)

Best summer internship ever.

Current Intern - IT Intern in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at USAA as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I was working on actual projects taht were goign into production and not getting coffee or making copies. The work was not dirty work that no-one wanted to do and I was able to talk and work often with my mentors often.

Cons

Parking is not always the easiest, especially with as many employees and interns as there were.

Best Place to Work in IT

Current Intern - IT Intern in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at USAA as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

They are understanding, nice, and they compare you to see how well you improve your skills, verse how well you do compared to everyone around you. It's a really great company to work for, and the IT intern program is one of the best in the nation! They are flexible with work dates, give the interns
    really important work on their projects, and have a lot of fun activities for the students!
    Furthermore, this company hires a LOT of vets & they encourage and live by the motto "do the right thing, because it's the right thing to do"! It's incredible!

Cons

Interns tend to have difficulty arranging rides to and from work because many of them fly into Texas (because they are from all over the nation). But rumor has it that they are working on fixing this issue for future interns! Besides this, I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this company!

Keep doing what you are doing! You are doing an excellent job!
    (But possibly increase the new hire pay rates to be more competitive in the international IT world...)

There are newer employer reviews for USAA