I am a phone agent there

Current Employee - Agent  in  Reno, NV
Current Employee - Agent in Reno, NV

I have been working at USAContactPoint as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Working at home is good for me and I make more with them than I have with other places that I have worked

Cons

It's not like you can take a break and meet your co-workers in the lunchroom. I used to like that but now I eat my lunch by myself at home

I like the way you give us training at the beginning. Maybe more of that, like a refresher from time to time, would be a good thing

Other Reviews for USAContactPoint

USA Contact Point experience

I have been working at USAContactPoint full-time

Pros

Working at USAContactPoint is really great for a couple reasons – you get to work at home, you get to set your own hours, and basically no one bugs you.

Cons

You have to be present when you are working. You calls are reviewed by supervisors, so if you have screaming kids or a TV in the background they are going to know and you will get reprimanded.

You make things sound a little hard when you describe what you need to know to start, because it is really just super-simple web stuff, like having a computer and having used skype, which takes a minute to learn.

My time at USAContactPoint

Current Employee - Agent
    Current Employee - Agent

I have been working at USAContactPoint as a contractor

Pros

I liked that I started right up, there wasn’t any waiting or anything. I interviewed and trained and then bang I was doing it. The training was good and everyone is pretty supportive but you have to do it, you can’t be lazy at this place.

Cons

You have to be okay with working from home. It’s not like you go into an office and say hi and everyone hangs out and eats donuts for the first half hour. You kind of do that online a little but it just is not the same.

I think we all need to take a break from time to time so I think you guys need to schedule more of those for us.

There are newer employer reviews for USAContactPoint.

Worked for USAContactPoint? Contribute to the Community!