There are newer employer reviews for USANA Health Sciences

USANA Health Sciences, one of the best employers in Utah.

Current Employee - Director  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Director in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at USANA Health Sciences

Pros

The company is diversified, to a degree, which is difficult to find in the state of Utah. The company provides extra benefits, such as work-out facilities, massages, personal trainers, full-size basketball court, yoga classes, etc... The company is concerned with helping their employees and not only concerned about using them to get the work done.

Cons

The industry (direct selling/MLM) isn't the most glamorous, and at times you feel that the people selling the products (the distributors) run the company and dictate too much what the company does.

Diversify the company's sales channels. Although it may be difficult to do in the industry , and many/most who have tried, have failed, I don't think its impossible. I believe the company is a good company and should continue to try and influence the world, not only through direct selling, but other avenues (explore the nootropic revolution that is about to happen as well as alternative retailing of products that don't compete with the direct selling products).

46 Other Employee Reviews for USANA Health Sciences (View Most Recent)

In the business of changing lives.

Current Employee - Biulder  in  Valencia, CA
    Current Employee - Biulder in Valencia, CA

I have been working at USANA Health Sciences

Pros

It is completely fair and everyone is completely supportive of everyone else there. The products are unbelievable! I love having the opportunity to improve people's health and also opening the door for people to see the amazing opportunity to become successful without having to back-stab friends and fight for the same position,and there is no corporate ladder to climb. You determine your success and you will learn to become successful, self motivated, and a leader. You can achieve all of your goals and dreams with this company, there are already so many people that have already which shows you that it is possible for anyone. The environment is always positive and supportive of you, and they want to ensure that you do just as well as they do.

Cons

There are very little downsides to working for USANA Health Sciences. It is very hard in the beginning, because it is your own business. You have to learn to self-motivate yourself and you have to find other people that want to build their business too. You do face rejection, but the whole concept of working for USANA is very simple. Many people who have done this kind of work do have a negative attitude towards the company, and because it has done so well, many people think that they must be doing something illegal, but no one has found anything wrong with it, because there is nothing wrong with it.

This company has already changed my life and I know it will continue to do so. Thank you so much for all that you guys do, all i can ask is that you keep coming out with bigger and better things to improve our lives through true health and true wealth.

Your life you way!

I have been working at USANA Health Sciences

Pros

Best place to work with.

Cons

aircon sometimes are too cold

There are newer employer reviews for USANA Health Sciences

Worked for USANA Health Sciences? Contribute to the Community!