There are newer employer reviews for USDM

The Great Pretenders

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Corpus Christi, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at USDM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Smart lower level team members
Dedicated staff

Cons

Leadership promises client the moon and stars.
Clients services and production is never in the loop
Clients are unhappy and lower level staff are blamed when we could have never anticipated the issue.
Terrible Pay, No promotions. No thanks for late hours of hard work fixing problems caused by leadership misleading clients.

Hire communicators that care about staff and clients. Tell the truth. Don't pretend you can deliver on things you know nothing about. Get the CEO and Chairman out of the way and let the smart lower level managers try to save the company. Say thanks and ask for our side of the story every now and then.

6 Other Employee Reviews for USDM (View Most Recent)

Great team of people, bad senior management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at USDM

Pros

Working with smart, can-do team members, nice location for my kids.

Cons

Senior Management is unprofessional, dishonest, and lacks ability to lead. Senior Management does not have the experience or professionalism to run the company. Very ego-centric without any management skills.
    No real business plan, overcharges clients. No real Finance or HR dept.
    Senior Management mistreats and verbally abuses employees.

Demote and replace all VPs, reduce price to clients, and treat employees with respect.
    Set real expectations with customers, do not oversell companies ability. Be honest with clients and employees.

Great Company!

I have been working at USDM full-time

Pros

Having been a part of the USDM.net organization for over 4 years, I will say that I was caught off guard by the comments listed about our agency. Despite the fact that we are a smaller agency, I find myself given the opportunity to work with my associates on world class brands and destinations where I see a direct impact from my work. Not only does the agency have a family atmosphere where you feel like you belong to a team, I genuinely care about my coworkers and enjoy being part of such a growing industry.

Unfortunately past employees will never understand how quickly our organization changes, and more importantly the clear lines of communication our staff is given to get any answers we may need about the company. Although it is never easy seeing a coworker leave or be terminated, I will say that these changes can only make us stronger and have proven so thus far.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say!

Continue working on open lines of communication between management and staff as new client opportunities arise. Continue to nurture current employees and help them to grow professionally!

There are newer employer reviews for USDM

Worked for USDM? Contribute to the Community!