USDM

www.usdm.net
  www.usdm.net
There are newer employer reviews for USDM

Great Company!

I have been working at USDM full-time

Pros

Having been a part of the USDM.net organization for over 4 years, I will say that I was caught off guard by the comments listed about our agency. Despite the fact that we are a smaller agency, I find myself given the opportunity to work with my associates on world class brands and destinations where I see a direct impact from my work. Not only does the agency have a family atmosphere where you feel like you belong to a team, I genuinely care about my coworkers and enjoy being part of such a growing industry.

Unfortunately past employees will never understand how quickly our organization changes, and more importantly the clear lines of communication our staff is given to get any answers we may need about the company. Although it is never easy seeing a coworker leave or be terminated, I will say that these changes can only make us stronger and have proven so thus far.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say!

Continue working on open lines of communication between management and staff as new client opportunities arise. Continue to nurture current employees and help them to grow professionally!

6 Other Employee Reviews for USDM (View Most Recent)

Disgusting, disappointing

Former Employee - Internet Management in Corpus Christi, TX
    Former Employee - Internet Management in Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at USDM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Smart, awesome, talented co workers.. So smart that the good ones gets snatched up by competitors. Very casual work setting.

Cons

Terrible, horrible upper management. This company is currupt, disorganized & mis managed. Employees underpaid, under appreciated. Everyone brings their personal problems to work & shows up hungover. Smart people who don't know how to treat others or run company. Turn around rate is insane. Everyone wisens up & leaves. They cant hold on to employees. But sure, management, lets chalk up negative reviews to bitter, disgruntled employees. Pathetic.

I wouldn't even know where to start.

Treat yuor employees with a little respect

I worked at USDM full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Employees work hard and try.

Cons

Senior Management based in Corpus is pure nepotism tied directly to owner. They live by a seperate set of rules. Come to work when you like, leave early, insult your employees, etc.

Senior Management is the sole cause of losing clients due to laziness and lack of integrity.
    Employees in general do not trust the VPs in Corpus!

Outsource your Corporate Officer positions. Remove Senior Management members who are considered 'family' to the owner.

There are newer employer reviews for USDM