USDM
www.usdm.net Corpus Christi, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Great Company!

(Current Employee)

ProsHaving been a part of the USDM.net organization for over 4 years, I will say that I was caught off guard by the comments listed about our agency. Despite the fact that we are a smaller agency, I find myself given the opportunity to work with my associates on world class brands and destinations where I see a direct impact from my work. Not only does the agency have a family atmosphere where you feel like you belong to a team, I genuinely care about my coworkers and enjoy being part of such a growing industry.

Unfortunately past employees will never understand how quickly our organization changes, and more importantly the clear lines of communication our staff is given to get any answers we may need about the company. Although it is never easy seeing a coworker leave or be terminated, I will say that these changes can only make us stronger and have proven so thus far.

ConsI really don't have anything negative to say!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue working on open lines of communication between management and staff as new client opportunities arise. Continue to nurture current employees and help them to grow professionally!

Disgusting, disappointing

Internet Management (Former Employee)
    Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at USDM full-time for less than a year

Pros: Smart, awesome, talented co workers.. So smart that the good… Cons: Terrible, horrible upper management. This company is currupt, disorganized & mis managed. Employees underpaid, under appreciated. Everyone brings their personal problems to work & shows… Advice to Senior Management: I wouldn't even know where to start. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Treat yuor employees with a little respect

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at USDM full-time for more than a year

Pros: Employees work hard and try. Cons: Senior Management based in Corpus is pure nepotism tied directly to owner. They live by a seperate set of rules. Come to work… Advice to Senior Management: Outsource your Corporate Officer positions. Remove Senior Management members… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on USDM.

Worked for USDM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USDM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for USDM CEO Leah Woolford. All reviews posted anonymously by USDM employees.