USDM

www.usdm.net
  www.usdm.net
There are newer employer reviews for USDM

It's a Shame

I have been working at USDM full-time

Pros

Great, intelligent colleagues that are as hard working as me on a day to day business...we continuously work as a team to get things done even if deadline seems impossible. We make it possible!

Cons

#1...NO TRUE HR Department. If this is supposed to be a true agency, I'm not willing to go to the same woman that does billing to give my personal grievances as well.

2. Upper Management doesn't care OR is ignorant to the fact of all the hard work / hours / dedication that goes into every project. I could care less if I don't get credit, but they are so unappreciative of all the work my co-workers put into urgent requests. I don't need a hug, but it would be nice if my team members get some sort of recognition.

3. When CEO shows up and gathers us all together, it never feels genuine, we either think we lost ANOTHER client or he just wants us to hear his voice. I wish we could know all the positive things going on as opposed to stressing.

Instead of being excited and looking forward to our owners being in town; we are dreading it. Leah is a smart, knowledgeable woman, no one needs your added negativity. Priem, I don't even think I need to comment.

4. WE ALL know that the heads are in town for something...It's torture for all around. That's no way to have the employees living...in anxiety and fear.

Get to know your knowledgeable, front line teams that care about new HEALTHY growth and not cookie cutter DQ or Home Depot heads that talk and can't walk. Unfortunately, management doesn't see a problem, which is the problem. We will lose, lose, lose MORE clients because you are wanting to buy magical beans. Advice, be in the office for ONE straight month and you will gain respect back...

USDM Response

Sep 4, 2013VP Finance

There is no doubt that the USDM team consists of hard working and dedicated individuals. Management strives to be supportive of those individuals by providing a flexible, understanding and ... More

6 Other Employee Reviews for USDM (View Most Recent)

The Great Pretenders

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at USDM full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Smart lower level team members
    Dedicated staff

Cons

Leadership promises client the moon and stars.
    Clients services and production is never in the loop
    Clients are unhappy and lower level staff are blamed when we could have never anticipated the issue.
    Terrible Pay, No promotions. No thanks for late hours of hard work fixing problems caused by leadership misleading clients.

Hire communicators that care about staff and clients. Tell the truth. Don't pretend you can deliver on things you know nothing about. Get the CEO and Chairman out of the way and let the smart lower level managers try to save the company. Say thanks and ask for our side of the story every now and then.

Great team of people, bad senior management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at USDM

Pros

Working with smart, can-do team members, nice location for my kids.

Cons

Senior Management is unprofessional, dishonest, and lacks ability to lead. Senior Management does not have the experience or professionalism to run the company. Very ego-centric without any management skills.
    No real business plan, overcharges clients. No real Finance or HR dept.
    Senior Management mistreats and verbally abuses employees.

Demote and replace all VPs, reduce price to clients, and treat employees with respect.
    Set real expectations with customers, do not oversell companies ability. Be honest with clients and employees.

There are newer employer reviews for USDM