USDM
www.usdm.net Corpus Christi, TX 50 to 149 Employees

It's a Shame

I have been working at USDM full-time

ProsGreat, intelligent colleagues that are as hard working as me on a day to day business...we continuously work as a team to get things done even if deadline seems impossible. We make it possible!

Cons#1...NO TRUE HR Department. If this is supposed to be a true agency, I'm not willing to go to the same woman that does billing to give my personal grievances as well.

2. Upper Management doesn't care OR is ignorant to the fact of all the hard work / hours / dedication that goes into every project. I could care less if I don't get credit, but they are so unappreciative of all the work my co-workers put into urgent requests. I don't need a hug, but it would be nice if my team members get some sort of recognition.

3. When CEO shows up and gathers us all together, it never feels genuine, we either think we lost ANOTHER client or he just wants us to hear his voice. I wish we could know all the positive things going on as opposed to stressing.

Instead of being excited and looking forward to our owners being in town; we are dreading it. Leah is a smart, knowledgeable woman, no one needs your added negativity. Priem, I don't even think I need to comment.

4. WE ALL know that the heads are in town for something...It's torture for all around. That's no way to have the employees living...in anxiety and fear.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know your knowledgeable, front line teams that care about new HEALTHY growth and not cookie cutter DQ or Home Depot heads that talk and can't walk. Unfortunately, management doesn't see a problem, which is the problem. We will lose, lose, lose MORE clients because you are wanting to buy magical beans. Advice, be in the office for ONE straight month and you will gain respect back...

Flag Review

USDM VP Finance responded to this review

Sep 4, 2013

There is no doubt that the USDM team consists of hard working and dedicated individuals. Management strives to be supportive of those individuals by providing a flexible, understanding and ... More

The Great Pretenders

Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at USDM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Smart lower level team members Dedicated staff Cons: Leadership promises client the moon and stars. Clients services and production is never in the loop Clients are unhappy and lower level staff… Advice to Senior Management: Hire communicators that care about staff and clients. Tell the truth. Don't pretend you can deliver on things you know nothing about. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great team of people, bad senior management

Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at USDM

Pros: Working with smart, can-do team members, nice location for my… Cons: Senior Management is unprofessional, dishonest, and lacks ability to lead. Senior Management does not have the experience or professionalism to run the company.… Advice to Senior Management: Demote and replace all VPs, reduce price to clients, and treat employees with respect. Set real… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on USDM.

Worked for USDM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USDM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for USDM CEO Leah Woolford. All reviews posted anonymously by USDM employees.