USF Reddaway
www.usfc.com Clackamas, OR 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fun at times, not for someone with goals

PT Dock Worker (Former Employee)
Missoula, MT

I worked at USF Reddaway part-time for more than a year

ProsHours, no customer service for the most part, a few good people, and fun racing around on lifts

ConsNo room for advancement, not many people have goals, supervisors and other driver/dockworkers believe yelling and being rude will get the job done and build morale...

Advice to Senior ManagementMore professionalism would be great! Yelling doesn't make anyone work faster, just causes problems. Also, why take away 15% of employee income and expect 15% more work without any complaining? Glad I left this place even though it was fun a times.

Review

Pricing Analyst (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

I worked at USF Reddaway

Pros: Excellent pay and benefits, Good co-workers, reputation of the company,… Cons: No work/life balance, no opportunities for women to advance. Advice to Senior Management: As a woman, the I found that there was very little… More

Roller Coaster Ride...Hold On

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at USF Reddaway full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Employees dedication to servicing customers Employee Work Ethic Customer Loyalty Cons: Sales Environment/Sales Leadership...used to feel like a team and now… Advice to Senior Management: Find new Sales Leadership No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on USF Reddaway.

Worked for USF Reddaway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USF Reddaway reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for USF Reddaway CEO T. J. O'Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by USF Reddaway employees.