UTC Aerospace Systems

Great People

Current Employee - Team Lead  in  Jamestown, ND
Current Employee - Team Lead in Jamestown, ND

I have been working at UTC Aerospace Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great poeple with a great work ethic. I enjoy working with the people and it is very exciting knowing that what we do affects millions of poeple across the world.

Cons

Transition from Goodrich to UTC has been less then desirable. We have now made it through Q1 and we are still having issues with payroll deductions. You can't mess with people's money! Other major downfall I see is the local services provided onsite don't seem to be a priority. Outsourcing of HR and IT is just the start.

Take care of your poeple.

156 Other Employee Reviews for UTC Aerospace Systems (View Most Recent)

Great development opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at UTC Aerospace Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

As a former Goodrich employee, I had lots of great opportunities to develop myself and network with coworkers at other locations.

Cons

The company believes in working lean, which leads to a lot of overworked people.

Designate the appropriate amount of resources for the indirect side of the business.

Used to be a good company

I worked at UTC Aerospace Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Before Goodrich was acquired they were great to work for. Very team and family oriented. Multiple benefits for the employee and their families.

Cons

Once United Technologies purchased Goodrich, major changes were being made - including layoffs. Employees being laid off were from Goodrich - not from any other locations. UTC treats employees as just another number. Not very caring, not at all personable. Former Goodrich employees no longer had an input and it became obvious very quickly that the entire format of the company structure was changing. They are more worried about changing the branding of acquired facilities than getting product out the door!

There are newer employer reviews for UTC Aerospace Systems

Worked for UTC Aerospace Systems? Contribute to the Community!