UTC Aerospace Systems
www.utcaerospacesystems.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Great People

Team Lead (Current Employee)
Jamestown, ND

ProsGreat poeple with a great work ethic. I enjoy working with the people and it is very exciting knowing that what we do affects millions of poeple across the world.

ConsTransition from Goodrich to UTC has been less then desirable. We have now made it through Q1 and we are still having issues with payroll deductions. You can't mess with people's money! Other major downfall I see is the local services provided onsite don't seem to be a priority. Outsourcing of HR and IT is just the start.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your poeple.

Great development opportunity

Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at UTC Aerospace Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: As a former Goodrich employee, I had lots of great… Cons: The company believes in working lean, which leads to a… Advice to Senior Management: Designate the appropriate amount of resources for the indirect side… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Used to be a good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at UTC Aerospace Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Before Goodrich was acquired they were great to work for. Very… Cons: Once United Technologies purchased Goodrich, major changes were being made - including layoffs. Employees being laid off were from Goodrich - not from any… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UTC Aerospace Systems.

Worked for UTC Aerospace Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UTC Aerospace Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UTC Aerospace Systems CEO Mike Dumais. All reviews posted anonymously by UTC Aerospace Systems employees.