UVA Health Services Foundation

www.hsf.virginia.edu

Okay, could be better

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Charlottesville, VA

ProsCharlottesville and the surrounding area are beautiful. Some dedicated individuals within the health system. Sense of tradition and history in Mr. Jefferson's University. Health care delivery is very good.

ConsPoorly run system that appears to be reactionary to current trends rather than anticipatory. Lack of creativity and vision at all levels of management hamper the institution. Cultural norms against changes make it hard for the institution to position itself for the coming changes in medicine. Big gap betweeen what management says it values and the types of leaders the institution promotes.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have your work cut out for you. The coming decade in medicine will bring some of the most pressing challenges the profession has ever seen. I hope you can persuade all stakeholders to see that change is good.

research

I have been working at UVA Health Services Foundation

Pros: Research here is more rewarding and challenging. Cons: There is limited communication with outside given the location. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Frustrating at times

I have been working at UVA Health Services Foundation

Pros: Large employer in Charlottesville area Cons: Office environment needs improving, old building with many flaws No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on UVA Health Services Foundation.

Worked for UVA Health Services Foundation? Contribute to the Community!