UW Medicine
www.uwmedicine.org Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

2013 vs 2014

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsPre 2014 I could fill this box with a ton of pros, now I struggle to find even one...the move to Columbia Tower could be viewed as a pro to most...dental is OK.

ConsNo more parking for 2014. Benefits just went down hill! Upper management is pretty hard core! Very micro & no staff buy in. Peace Health went in the toilet so all Peace Health mngrs. & directors moved in and now they want to change "our ways" (patient friendly, to "their ways" not PT or employee friendly...headed to the toilet to put it mildly.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some human directors and managers back in there to save face!

Nice people, disorganized

Nurse Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at UW Medicine full-time for less than a year

Pros: Mostly nice people, nice facility and happy to get you… Cons: Not one integrated EMR leading to lots of confusion. More

W is a Really good academic enviroment

I have been working at UW Medicine

Pros: good benefits, lots of new opportunities, Cons: low compensation, slow paced and really opaque culture More
There are newer reviews on UW Medicine.

Worked for UW Medicine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UW Medicine reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by UW Medicine employees.