Ubisoft

www.ubisoftgroup.com

Ubisoft - a great place to learn.

Production Coordinator (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe games they make there are fabulous. They try to balance sequels with the expansion of their own IP and are always open to suggestions and thoughts from their employees. The managers I had there ALWAYS made me feel valued, appreciated and gave me helpful feedback to improve myself at the same time.

ConsThe US offices and European offices are not equal in terms of salary or time off. It's hard to know you get 2 weeks vacation in the US and your European counterpart gets 8 for the same job.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease don't be quite so obvious about how much more money and vacation time the French office gets - it makes your employees in your other offices feel less valued.

A good company to start with

Associate Producer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ubisoft

Pros: The product you are working on is great. Come on… Cons: There seem to be a lack of process sometimes but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep driving the company well ! Let's do another year… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company with some growing pains.

Director (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ubisoft

Pros: Great corporate culture that emphasizes a quality work life and balance with one's personal life. It's a fun casual atmosphere and individuals are… Cons: The autonomy of the business units sometimes make global efforts a challenge since there are many smaller fiefdoms. The company… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management could be more data driven and have a stronger focus on metrics and business intelligence.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ubisoft.

Worked for Ubisoft? Contribute to the Community!