Ulbrich Stainless Steels
www.ulbrich.com North Haven, CT 500 to 999 Employees

Like family

Shipping Clerk (Former Employee)
Westminster, SC

ProsI worked at the Westminster, SC facility for a short time. Everyone there was incredibly welcoming. The training I received was adequate for me to excel quickly in my position. Furthermore, I felt the compensation I was given was fair. People there spoke about the Ulbrich family as if they felt they really cared about the company and their employees.

ConsThere was some shifting in organizational roles while I was there. It was my understanding that the supervisor previously over my department was a terror. I may have just been lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.

Engineering and production in Westminister

Technical Engineering (Current Employee)
    Westminster, SC

I have been working at Ulbrich Stainless Steels full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very good operators and Supervisors Cons: Very poor management (director or operations) put safety behind production said " he was not stopping production for safety issues" luckily he… Advice to Senior Management: Top management needs to pay attention to what is going… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Inside Sales

Inside Sales (Former Employee)
    North Haven, CT

I worked at Ulbrich Stainless Steels full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people in the company are very good people and create a… Cons: Sales department is very disorganized. Training at the sales desk level is non existent. One is left to figure it out. Then later told you… Advice to Senior Management: Provide feedback throughout the initial 90 day probationary period. If something is done wrong, address it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ulbrich Stainless Steels.

Worked for Ulbrich Stainless Steels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ulbrich Stainless Steels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ulbrich Stainless Steels CEO Fred Ulbrich Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Ulbrich Stainless Steels employees.