Ultimate Software

Excellent, outstanding people

Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager in Weston, FL
Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager in Weston, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software

Pros

Outstanding culture. People truly care about one another and do what is right for the customer. I have never seen another company that cared as much about its customers and its employees. You see it in there employee and customer retention, and you sense the loyalty in nearly every employee or customer with whom you speak.

Cons

The company has been so far ahead in HCM for a while and needs to make sure it doesn't get too comfortable as others may close the gap.

Stay true to the values you have created. Focus on product innovation and differentation.

225 Other Employee Reviews for Ultimate Software (View Most Recent)

Career Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ultimate Software

Pros

Great benefits, interesting work, mid-sized company with small company feel. Continuously improving the customer and employee experience. There is a great deal of career growth potential.

Cons

Growth has been too rapid, leaving us scrambling to define new processes. Middle management disconnect in support departments, they live outside "the bubble".

Listen to your lower level employees. Remeber the company philosophy of keeping employees happy first so that everything else will follow. Managers new to the company forget that all too often.

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software

Pros

They actually take the time to care about employees. I've had other jobs where I would rather chew off my arm than work on the weekend. At Ultimate, it didn't really bother me. (Even if it meant coming in at 6am). They reward you if you go out of your way for them. Working long hours? We've had lunch and dinner provided for us.

Cons

There aren't any real cons. You will have to work and be accountable for your mistakes, but that should be expected at any job.

Review the part time employees for full time positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Ultimate Software