Ultimate Software
www.ultimatesoftware.com Weston, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Ultimate Walks the Walk and Talks the Talk

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsWhen I first arrived at Ultimate, the employees I spoke with were so loyal and so passionate about where they worked that I thought it couldn't be true. However, with each passing week, I have become a believer. Whenever management has the choice to do the right thing, they do. They pay their employees well, provide excellent benefits, and reward and recognize employees at every level in the organization. This is one of the few companies that is all heart and, despite that, or rather because of it, has managed to flourish.

ConsBecause many of our employees come from our competitors, Ultimate does not have a good training program. Most employees come from many years of experience within the industry and are the best of the best from competitors. As someone who came from out of industry, i learned that they do not have great training programs in place for the rest of us.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest heavily in innovation. We have been beating competitors like Ceridian and ADP for so long,and we need to make sure we don't grow lazy. Old competitors are working hard to close the gap. New ones like Workday will create a threat at some point.

Great environment to work and grow

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time

Pros: Each person is empowered to improve the company and customer experience. There is room for growth,… Cons: There are no cons. If you can handle a fast… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Leadership in Workplace is lacking.

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent benefits package and telecommuting options. The corporate culture is very… Cons: Executive management is disconnected from the realities of the business. Processes are changed up every quarter instead of seeing things through. Promotions are based on… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ultimate Software.

Worked for Ultimate Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ultimate Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ultimate Software CEO Scott Scherr. All reviews posted anonymously by Ultimate Software employees.