Umpqua Bank

www.umpquabank.com

Job satisfaction and work/life balance!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsI have worked at several high profile/brand recognizable companies that did not provide the work/life balance and job satisfaction that I currently enjoy at Umpqua Bank. Senior Leadership is business savvy, strategically minded and very thoughtful regarding the employees and maintaining the UB culture (fun, learning and supportive). My employer is thriving because of it's business acumen, willingness to evolve and by empowering the innovative/creative talent on staff. No wonder Umpqua is an employer of choice and 25th on Fortune's Top 100 Employers.

ConsLike any growing organization there is opportunity to process improve and make strategic changes to the infrastructure ensuring continued and future successes.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Leadership communication is key to keep the organziation updated by providing business pass-down information so that we focus on the mission, vision and goals.

The lack of vision and strategy makes Umpqua a short term job vs a long term carreer.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Umpqua Bank

Pros: Umpqua is one of the few local growing companies in… Cons: In the technology group, there is a lack of strategic planning,… Advice to Senior Management: Have the IT executives create strategic plans, and make them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fast paced & challenging but over worked without adequate compensation

IT Engineer (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Umpqua Bank

Pros: Connect time - Perk where you are paid company wages as you donate your time to an approved non-profit or charity. You get to… Cons: New solutions are implemented without the staff to maintain the solution over the life cycle of the solution. Work life balance is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Umpqua Bank.

Worked for Umpqua Bank? Contribute to the Community!