Unbounded Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

A place to call home

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I originally came here from FL to work as an executive assistant for this company. I must say that everyone here is like a family to me. People are driven to see this company succeed and grow. I think the numbers speak for themselves, this company has steadily continue to grow year after year and expanding into international markets. I am proud to be part of this organization.

Cons

That I did not find this company sooner!

Keep up the motivation!

92 Other Employee Reviews for Unbounded Solutions (View Most Recent)

Don't believe everything they tell you when recruiting you.

Former Employee - Exchange Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Exchange Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you are unemployed, living with family or friends and don't mind a challenge this is for you. If you can get through their training then you will gain new knowledge that will help further your career.

Cons

This company is one of the most unorganized that I've ever dealt with. The training they give you is very fast paced. Once you're employed by them they will then tell you they don't do any hand holding. From day one there was no organization with the training classes no syllabus, no list of things that you would need to study.

Train your recruiters better so that they aren't selling hopes and dreams to people looking for a job. Organize your training classes better and stop hiring people that have no familiarity with Exchange because the way that your training classes are structured it's like pushing someone out of a moving van expecting them to continue running at the same pace. Have some type of training guide for what needs to be studied for your in house testing. Those tests were horrible testing the employees on things that were never went over in class.

Does not live up to it's name

Former Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

training accommodations are paid for, flight to the training facility and back home were nice. The people at unbounded are nice and the atmosphere is good in all. The peers in my group were recent grads and we had a great chemistry and worked well together as a team. The manager is very dependable and willing to listen.

Cons

The training was too fast paced, it is not the difficulty of the training since I could managed to get by. The moment that I've stepped into the training and even to the office and you feel that you are being watched. The people in the office seemed nice in all but noticed that there is a falseness going on in the office.

I knew that I had a bad feeling then when the date of signing our lives away came in even days prior to that I was being pressured by the manager which raised many flags and since I they told me that I would be lying to companies about my experience which could damage my career later as a developer. They don't give you a straight answers, and it seems they follow a script.

Once I've told them my decision at first it seem that they understood my concerns but afterwords I knew I would be judged by manager, and pretty much insulted me and told me that I would be a failure afterwords; but I didn't let that bother me since I was free from a company with no integrity, substance and value in the decisions of their employees.

Their business model is broken using inexperience developers and pay them next to nothing is not a very good.

Give more time to train your future employees at least a years worth to build confidence of your developers which will improve the quality of service. And pay your employees at their regular rate throughout their training instead of paying them minimum wage.

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions