A place to call home

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I originally came here from FL to work as an executive assistant for this company. I must say that everyone here is like a family to me. People are driven to see this company succeed and grow. I think the numbers speak for themselves, this company has steadily continue to grow year after year and expanding into international markets. I am proud to be part of this organization.

Cons

That I did not find this company sooner!

Advice to Management

Keep up the motivation!

Other Employee Reviews for Unbounded Solutions

I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemies

Former Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They pay for flights. They train you. You meet a group of guys during training. And the kicker...at the end of your training, they add 6-8 years of experience onto your resume.

Cons

Well...During training, you sign a contract stating that you will give 2 years of your life to Unbounded Solutions.. during these two years you will be doing whatever they ask you to do, going where they want you to go, saying what they want you to say, lying, cheating, or whatever else they feel like asking you to do or else you will owe them a shabby $10,000+. At the end of your training, they add 6-8 years of experience to your resume. So, when you are placed on a job, you are welcomed with unrealistic expectations. You have to memorize your fake resume with your fake experiences, fake marketing phone numbers, fake marketing emails...about the only thing thats real on the resume will be your first name and last name.... (Not a joke)... Or if you are lucky enough such that, if you fail to meet some expectations during the training, you WILL be fired... Congrats!! Here's my advice to job seekers out there.. From one human being to another... Please look for other opportunities. This is not worth sacrificing your moral values and integrity. By avoiding this place, you will save yourself lots of headaches and heartaches... :) Good luck on your job search!!

Advice to Management

Please be upfront with your scams... I mean schemes.

Does not live up to it's name

Former Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

training accommodations are paid for, flight to the training facility and back home were nice. The people at unbounded are nice and the atmosphere is good in all. The peers in my group were recent grads and we had a great chemistry and worked well together as a team. The manager is very dependable and willing to listen.

Cons

The training was too fast paced, it is not the difficulty of the training since I could managed to get by. The moment that I've stepped into the training and even to the office and you feel that you are being watched. The people in the office seemed nice in all but noticed that there is a falseness going on in the office. I knew that I had a bad feeling then when the date of signing our lives away came in even days prior to that I was being pressured by the manager which raised many flags and since I they told me that I would be lying to companies about my experience which could damage my career later as a developer. They don't give you a straight answers, and it seems they follow a script. Once I've told them my decision at first it seem that they understood my concerns but afterwords I knew I would be judged by manager, and pretty much insulted me and told me that I would be a failure afterwords; but I didn't let that bother me since I was free from a company with no integrity, substance and value in the decisions of their employees. Their business model is broken using inexperience developers and pay them next to nothing is not a very good.

Advice to Management

Give more time to train your future employees at least a years worth to build confidence of your developers which will improve the quality of service. And pay your employees at their regular rate throughout their training instead of paying them minimum wage.