There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

A place to call home

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I originally came here from FL to work as an executive assistant for this company. I must say that everyone here is like a family to me. People are driven to see this company succeed and grow. I think the numbers speak for themselves, this company has steadily continue to grow year after year and expanding into international markets. I am proud to be part of this organization.

Cons

That I did not find this company sooner!

Keep up the motivation!

90 Other Employee Reviews for Unbounded Solutions (View Most Recent)

I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemies

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

They pay for flights. They train you. You meet a group of guys during training. And the kicker...at the end of your training, they add 6-8 years of experience onto your resume.

Cons

Well...During training, you sign a contract stating that you will give 2 years of your life to Unbounded Solutions.. during these two years you will be doing whatever they ask you to do, going where they want you to go, saying what they want you to say, lying, cheating, or whatever else they feel like asking you to do or else you will owe them a shabby $10,000+. At the end of your training, they add 6-8 years of experience to your resume. So, when you are placed on a job, you are welcomed with unrealistic expectations. You have to memorize your fake resume with your fake experiences, fake marketing phone numbers, fake marketing emails...about the only thing thats real on the resume will be your first name and last name.... (Not a joke)...
    Or if you are lucky enough such that, if you fail to meet some expectations during the training, you WILL be fired... Congrats!!

Here's my advice to job seekers out there.. From one human being to another... Please look for other opportunities. This is not worth sacrificing your moral values and integrity. By avoiding this place, you will save yourself lots of headaches and heartaches... :) Good luck on your job search!!

Please be upfront with your scams... I mean schemes.

Don't believe everything they tell you when recruiting you.

Former Employee - Exchange Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Exchange Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are unemployed, living with family or friends and don't mind a challenge this is for you. If you can get through their training then you will gain new knowledge that will help further your career.

Cons

This company is one of the most unorganized that I've ever dealt with. The training they give you is very fast paced. Once you're employed by them they will then tell you they don't do any hand holding. From day one there was no organization with the training classes no syllabus, no list of things that you would need to study.

Train your recruiters better so that they aren't selling hopes and dreams to people looking for a job. Organize your training classes better and stop hiring people that have no familiarity with Exchange because the way that your training classes are structured it's like pushing someone out of a moving van expecting them to continue running at the same pace. Have some type of training guide for what needs to be studied for your in house testing. Those tests were horrible testing the employees on things that were never went over in class.

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Worked for Unbounded Solutions? Contribute to the Community!