Unbounded Solutions
www.theunbounded.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

Best choice I ever made

Sharepoint Developer (Current Employee)
Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI was really skeptical about this job at first until I realized that they were going to pay for all my training and flight. It really was actually contrary to all the bad reviews on this site. I just think some people had a bad time experience. I think it depends on the kind of person you are, if you are lazy then it will be hard, if you want to succeed and study hard you will be a success. I already have 3 big projects under my belt now and a strong resume.

ConsI had to wait a little while for my ride to arrive at the airport but the transportation and I was the last person to house so I got the room next to the bathroom.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive the consultants the option of living in corporate housing or splitting a hotel. If Unbounded has partnerships with hotels, they could get discounted rates.

Great training experience

Current IOS Trainee (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: The training is pretty good and I liked the guys that taught it. My manager took care of… Cons: More time could be good for the trainees, in order… Advice to Senior Management: Give my manager a raise - she definitely takes a lot… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A place to call home

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: I originally came here from FL to work as an executive assistant for this company. I must say that everyone here is like a family… Cons: That I did not find this company sooner! Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the motivation! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Unbounded Solutions.

Worked for Unbounded Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unbounded Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unbounded Solutions CEO Vik Thadani. All reviews posted anonymously by Unbounded Solutions employees.