There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Best choice I ever made

Current Contractor - Sharepoint Developer in Knoxville, TN
Current Contractor - Sharepoint Developer in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I was really skeptical about this job at first until I realized that they were going to pay for all my training and flight. It really was actually contrary to all the bad reviews on this site. I just think some people had a bad time experience. I think it depends on the kind of person you are, if you are lazy then it will be hard, if you want to succeed and study hard you will be a success. I already have 3 big projects under my belt now and a strong resume.

Cons

I had to wait a little while for my ride to arrive at the airport but the transportation and I was the last person to house so I got the room next to the bathroom.

Give the consultants the option of living in corporate housing or splitting a hotel. If Unbounded has partnerships with hotels, they could get discounted rates.

reviews filtered by

Best Consulting firm in Atlanta

Current Employee - SharePoint Architect in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - SharePoint Architect in Portland, OR

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I had a chance to work at another consulting firm in my past and was treated poorly. Unbounded actually heard my requests for help on project. They never really left me astray unlike me old company. Still working with them for 3 years now and love it!

Cons

After 3 years, the travel aspect can make you want to settle down, but I’ve been lucky to have a long project here in Portland with a good client.

I wanted to ask to see if there was more cross training involved into other technologies – I’d be interested in iOS.

Great training experience

Current Employee - Current IOS Trainee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Current IOS Trainee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The training is pretty good and I liked the guys that taught it. My manager took care of all my concerns and helped me get setup in my apartment and also showed me around in Atlanta.

Cons

More time could be good for the trainees, in order to fully absorb all the information given during training.

Give my manager a raise - she definitely takes a lot of time to make sure things are going smoothly for us!

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions