Best choice I ever made

Current Contractor - Sharepoint Developer in Knoxville, TN
Current Contractor - Sharepoint Developer in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was really skeptical about this job at first until I realized that they were going to pay for all my training and flight. It really was actually contrary to all the bad reviews on this site. I just think some people had a bad time experience. I think it depends on the kind of person you are, if you are lazy then it will be hard, if you want to succeed and study hard you will be a success. I already have 3 big projects under my belt now and a strong resume.

Cons

I had to wait a little while for my ride to arrive at the airport but the transportation and I was the last person to house so I got the room next to the bathroom.

Advice to Management

Give the consultants the option of living in corporate housing or splitting a hotel. If Unbounded has partnerships with hotels, they could get discounted rates.

Other Employee Reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Best Consulting firm in Atlanta

Current Employee - SharePoint Architect in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - SharePoint Architect in Portland, OR

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had a chance to work at another consulting firm in my past and was treated poorly. Unbounded actually heard my requests for help on project. They never really left me astray unlike me old company. Still working with them for 3 years now and love it!

Cons

After 3 years, the travel aspect can make you want to settle down, but I’ve been lucky to have a long project here in Portland with a good client.

Advice to Management

I wanted to ask to see if there was more cross training involved into other technologies – I’d be interested in iOS.

Great career boost

Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant in Miami, FL

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have really enjoyed my time at Unbounded and wanted to share my experience. I would highly recommend: - Quick responses from my manager on most issues - Learning a new technology - Excellent application once you get to client site - Get to travel to new places

Cons

- Want more “in the trenches” stories during training. My trainer would tell us some stories, but nothing too structured. Having not been on a client site before, it was hard to imagine what it might be like, but I felt like a pro after my first couple projects.

Advice to Management

Seminar suggestion: “What client site is really like” with stories from consultants