There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Totally great experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've worked for a lot of great companies in the IT space (Red Hat, JBoss, Terracotta and Microsoft), but never really felt like I got to make a real difference.

But at Unbounded, they trust you to take the ball and run with it.

Yes, the training can be fast-paced, but you shouldn't be in IT if you can't absorb new info. SharePoint isn't THAT much different then any other framework.

Cons

They make you dress better than a lot of IT places. This isn't the place for jeans and t-shirts. So I had to buy some new clothes.

I like the free coffee, but you could also give free sodas, instead of the machine that costs 50 cents

90 Other Employee Reviews for Unbounded Solutions (View Most Recent)

Understand what you're signing up for

Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Placement at a top level job immediately, effective training. Decent place in Atlanta for job training.

Cons

Long periods of no contracts, managers will never contact you, no support when you need it. Logistics are essentially them going on Craig's list and doing a search for you.

They're not an honest company

Good start...

Former Employee - Exchange Consultant
    Former Employee - Exchange Consultant

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Training was ok... good place to start if you're moving on to other parts of IT/IS. Things will go fast. Training is fast, and your first project can be 1 month or over a year. Just luck of draw.

Cons

Lots of lies.. Be prepared for about 2 years of lies. Contracts are not your choosing so force the issue. Other issues is really the amount of time you put in is 40+ so you will put in 40 for the work for the company you are working for. And then on top of that you will be putting in 10 or more on top of that for USI. Other issues is lack of transparency.

More transparency, more say for the consonants and better pay towards the end of the 2 years. Otherwise you will just focus on churn rate. And please stop lies to consultants.

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions