Unbounded Solutions
www.theunbounded.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

Totally great experience

Atlanta, GA

ProsI've worked for a lot of great companies in the IT space (Red Hat, JBoss, Terracotta and Microsoft), but never really felt like I got to make a real difference.

But at Unbounded, they trust you to take the ball and run with it.

Yes, the training can be fast-paced, but you shouldn't be in IT if you can't absorb new info. SharePoint isn't THAT much different then any other framework.

ConsThey make you dress better than a lot of IT places. This isn't the place for jeans and t-shirts. So I had to buy some new clothes.

Advice to Senior ManagementI like the free coffee, but you could also give free sodas, instead of the machine that costs 50 cents

Understand what you're signing up for

Sharepoint Developer (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Placement at a top level job immediately, effective training. Decent… Cons: Long periods of no contracts, managers will never contact you, no support when you need… Advice to Senior Management: They're not an honest company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

So Far So Good! -- Work Hard, or Go back HOME!!!

Exchange Consultant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: The work environment seems to be great and so are the people. Work Hard, Play hard mentality... Great benefits, organized, and clean communication. Smooth interview… Cons: So Far So good! There hasn't been anything that stood out. Just like any job in the field, there are ups and downs... For… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Everything seems to be organized… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Unbounded Solutions.

Worked for Unbounded Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unbounded Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unbounded Solutions CEO Vik Thadani. All reviews posted anonymously by Unbounded Solutions employees.