Totally great experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked for a lot of great companies in the IT space (Red Hat, JBoss, Terracotta and Microsoft), but never really felt like I got to make a real difference.

But at Unbounded, they trust you to take the ball and run with it.

Yes, the training can be fast-paced, but you shouldn't be in IT if you can't absorb new info. SharePoint isn't THAT much different then any other framework.

Cons

They make you dress better than a lot of IT places. This isn't the place for jeans and t-shirts. So I had to buy some new clothes.

I like the free coffee, but you could also give free sodas, instead of the machine that costs 50 cents

Other Reviews for Unbounded Solutions

So Far So Good! -- Work Hard, or Go back HOME!!!

Current Employee - Exchange Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Exchange Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work environment seems to be great and so are the people. Work Hard, Play hard mentality... Great benefits, organized, and clean communication. Smooth interview process, training and great salary (based on current skills) with room to grow. Great career growth potential... They allow you to take ownership of your work with your own swag; they don't baby you. You either know what you doing or don't. If you don't know, ask or research it yourself. They want the "skilled, self-motivated, talented" individual... Young environment...

Cons

So Far So good! There hasn't been anything that stood out. Just like any job in the field, there are ups and downs... For some it may be that you don't have a choice in projects to choose from; at least the first 2 years from what I understand.

Keep up the good work! Everything seems to be organized so far!

Location, location, location!

Current Employee - SharePoint Architect  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - SharePoint Architect in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are some really amazing locations that I have been on project in so far! New York City, Washington D.C., and San Francisco. I personally have enjoyed meeting different people and engaging on different client sites. What other company lets you experience three major cities in a year and a half!

Cons

It would be nice to get a cost of living increase for expensive cities!

It would be sweet if consultants could pick the city they want to work in. I love New York!

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions.

Worked for Unbounded Solutions? Contribute to the Community!