There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Fast paced environment with the opportunity to learn a lot.

Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant
Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with Unbounded as a SP consultant for almost a year now. Was kind of skeptical about what I would be doing at first when I was contacted by the company; but the recruiter I worked with really was able to answer all my questions and talked up USI. The training was fast paced, had to work hard to keep up. It’s important to communicate with your trainer if you have any questions. I got a job shortly after training, and have been doing SP ever sense. If you can work hard and are willing to try new things and new places, its a great opportunity, you get to travel a lot.

Cons

Training is a lot of information at one time, don’t expect to have much free time outside of training.

Advice to Management

It may be good to make training a little longer, to let some concepts sink in.

reviews filtered by

Deceptive, but a career starter.

Former Employee - Senior Sharepoint Architect in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Sharepoint Architect in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You will receive decent training in the technology you sign up for, and you will likely get an opportunity to get started if you're quick to pick things up. There are some smart, knowledgeable people here. Low hiring standards.

Cons

The management at all levels is very opaque to the lower level employees about what exactly is going on, to the point of deceptiveness. The same lack of transparency applies to clients of the company as well. Consultants and internal staff alike are expected to work long hours outside of normal billing time to make up for lack of training or experience. Low hiring standards.

Advice to Management

Be honest. At least with your own employees.

USI is Jump starting my Career

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working as a consultant at Unbounded Solutions for just over a year now. I was brought in as an iPhone developer, and have learned more in the past year than I did during my time spent at college. Unbounded has placed me with a Fortune 500 company, and has thoroughly supported me through all aspects of the project right from the start. I was given tips on winning my interviews and was coached on how to communicate effectively, which definitely gave me a confidence boost I needed. I have had access to 24 hour support if needed, and feel that USI is rooting for my success and growth on project.

Cons

I would have liked to receive some Andriod/ cross platform training. Oh, and you are expected to put in a LOT of hours!

Advice to Management

Start evolving your training material to be more all encompassing.