There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Fast paced environment with the opportunity to learn a lot.

Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant
Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with Unbounded as a SP consultant for almost a year now. Was kind of skeptical about what I would be doing at first when I was contacted by the company; but the recruiter I worked with really was able to answer all my questions and talked up USI. The training was fast paced, had to work hard to keep up. It’s important to communicate with your trainer if you have any questions. I got a job shortly after training, and have been doing SP ever sense. If you can work hard and are willing to try new things and new places, its a great opportunity, you get to travel a lot.

Cons

Training is a lot of information at one time, don’t expect to have much free time outside of training.

It may be good to make training a little longer, to let some concepts sink in.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Unbounded Solutions (View Most Recent)

Work Hard Play Hard

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Unbounded Solutions is unlike any other company I've worked for in the past. It's a high energy, fun loving environment filled with people who know how to work hard and play hard. In my experience if you give it your all, you will be rewarded!

Cons

Fix the water machine in the break room!

Keep rolling out the positive changes, we are moving in the right direction.

Deceptive, but a career starter.

Former Employee - Senior Sharepoint Architect  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Sharepoint Architect in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

You will receive decent training in the technology you sign up for, and you will likely get an opportunity to get started if you're quick to pick things up. There are some smart, knowledgeable people here. Low hiring standards.

Cons

The management at all levels is very opaque to the lower level employees about what exactly is going on, to the point of deceptiveness. The same lack of transparency applies to clients of the company as well. Consultants and internal staff alike are expected to work long hours outside of normal billing time to make up for lack of training or experience. Low hiring standards.

Be honest. At least with your own employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Worked for Unbounded Solutions? Contribute to the Community!