Unbounded Solutions

www.theunbounded.com
  www.theunbounded.com
There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Don't take this job unless you no choice.

Former Employee - SharePoint Architect in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - SharePoint Architect in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They pay for you housing for the first couple of months. They will treat you out to lunch and drinks. They will fly you home for free if you are on stand by.

Cons

Worst company every. They lie to you and don't fully tell you what exactly you are getting into. They cheat their clients by lying to them about how their consultants have had 5-10 years of experience when they actually only accumulated 1-2 months of training. You don't get paid when you are on stand by. They sucker you into their contract so that they can do whatever they want with your for 2 years or at least they thought they could. Don't worry you can get out of the contract if you have a good reason. 10k battle in court is not worth it. Plus if you disclose their company, they wouldn't like that at all so they would probably let you go.

Start focusing on a legit way to run your company and stop the scams.

92 Other Employee Reviews for Unbounded Solutions (View Most Recent)

Growth Potential Through the Roof

Current Employee - Development Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Development Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been in the company for over three years in a variety roles. I was promoted from a Business Analyst to a Sales Director before taking a break for personal reasons. The company was then kind enough to have me back in a remote role as a Development Manager. That alone has shown me that Unbounded Solutions is way more than just a place I work and collect a paycheck; they are family.

The culture here is inviting, open, creative, enlightening and list goes on. But most of all Unbounded Solutions is a place to call home. Yes, its busy and yes, it can get stressful - but when you love what you do, your job becomes your hobby. I am a true believer that if you love the company you work for and the place you go day in and day out, it’s no longer a job. Management invites you to be independent and also encourages suggestions and different methods of improvement. We all have a say in how the company grows and that is what makes Unbounded so amazing.

Cons

Because Unbounded Solutions is a growing business, expectations are high and every day is extremely fast paced which can be stressful.

Great Career Growth

Current Employee - SharePoint SME in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - SharePoint SME in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

As a consultant Unbounded is a fantastic opportunity to either start or grow your career. You'll get invaluable job training and placement into top level jobs and build a resume that you can take anywhere and get hired.

Regardless of whether you're a consultant or an internal employee the company has more and more room for vertical movement every day and typically promotes from within. Every month the company sets goals for growth and every month they meet or exceed those goals making this environment ideal for hard-working employees with the ambition to move up the ranks.

Cons

The hours can be long especially if you're on the IT side of the company but that can be expected of any IT role. The room for vertical growth has also created some competitive employees though the majority are still very friendly and accommodating.

It's great that you recognize the many contributions of your middle management but seeing the same few people being recognized on a regular basis isn't necessarily encouraging to your other employees who work countless hours to keep your company successful.

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions