There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Don't take this job unless you no choice.

Former Employee - SharePoint Architect  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - SharePoint Architect in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

They pay for you housing for the first couple of months. They will treat you out to lunch and drinks. They will fly you home for free if you are on stand by.

Cons

Worst company every. They lie to you and don't fully tell you what exactly you are getting into. They cheat their clients by lying to them about how their consultants have had 5-10 years of experience when they actually only accumulated 1-2 months of training. You don't get paid when you are on stand by. They sucker you into their contract so that they can do whatever they want with your for 2 years or at least they thought they could. Don't worry you can get out of the contract if you have a good reason. 10k battle in court is not worth it. Plus if you disclose their company, they wouldn't like that at all so they would probably let you go.

Start focusing on a legit way to run your company and stop the scams.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Unbounded Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great Career Growth

Current Employee - SharePoint SME  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - SharePoint SME in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

As a consultant Unbounded is a fantastic opportunity to either start or grow your career. You'll get invaluable job training and placement into top level jobs and build a resume that you can take anywhere and get hired.

Regardless of whether you're a consultant or an internal employee the company has more and more room for vertical movement every day and typically promotes from within. Every month the company sets goals for growth and every month they meet or exceed those goals making this environment ideal for hard-working employees with the ambition to move up the ranks.

Cons

The hours can be long especially if you're on the IT side of the company but that can be expected of any IT role. The room for vertical growth has also created some competitive employees though the majority are still very friendly and accommodating.

It's great that you recognize the many contributions of your middle management but seeing the same few people being recognized on a regular basis isn't necessarily encouraging to your other employees who work countless hours to keep your company successful.

Don't jump at this chance. Think it through

Former Employee - IOS Developer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - IOS Developer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay if you stay on project. 'Free' iOS training.
    My personal manager and trainer were very nice and thoughtful to any needs and generally good people.

Cons

If you are not on Bench you are not paid!
    You are a consultant for them, so they revamp your resume, and for me it was a bunch of straight up lies about my experience. I had a moral/ethical dilemma because of that.
    Another issue I encountered was that when you were interviewing with a client for the position, they didn't want you to mention that you were an employee of Unbounded. That provided more issues when the client gets emails from people at Unbounded...
    The attrition rate is horrible! I started with 5 other people, and as far as I know only 1 is still working there and really just working to leave the company.

Development managers... Doing good.
    High Level Managers, rethink what you want your company to represent.

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Worked for Unbounded Solutions? Contribute to the Community!