Unbounded Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Not What it Seems

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

You get to jump the ladder in your career.

Cons

Business model is based on lies. You will need to become a pretty good liar.

Unbounded Solutions Response

Dec 5, 2013The Company

We appreciate your feedback. We understand that a career with Unbounded Solutions might not be the best fit for every consultant. Still, we hope that you are able to parlay the skills you learned ... More

92 Other Employee Reviews for Unbounded Solutions (View Most Recent)

Growth Potential Through the Roof

Current Employee - Development Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Development Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been in the company for over three years in a variety roles. I was promoted from a Business Analyst to a Sales Director before taking a break for personal reasons. The company was then kind enough to have me back in a remote role as a Development Manager. That alone has shown me that Unbounded Solutions is way more than just a place I work and collect a paycheck; they are family.

The culture here is inviting, open, creative, enlightening and list goes on. But most of all Unbounded Solutions is a place to call home. Yes, its busy and yes, it can get stressful - but when you love what you do, your job becomes your hobby. I am a true believer that if you love the company you work for and the place you go day in and day out, it’s no longer a job. Management invites you to be independent and also encourages suggestions and different methods of improvement. We all have a say in how the company grows and that is what makes Unbounded so amazing.

Cons

Because Unbounded Solutions is a growing business, expectations are high and every day is extremely fast paced which can be stressful.

Unique, challenging, and exciting - wonderful work environment !

Current Employee - Consultant Development Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Consultant Development Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I was honored to be recognized as CDM of the Month (September) and I appreciate the fact that my employer recognizes my hard work and efforts. I absolutely love the people I work with and I look forward to coming to work every day because of the energetic and positive work environment. I feel as though I have been welcomed with open arms since starting with Unbounded, and I have never been happier in my career!

Cons

Work-life balance is a challenge if you decide to take a position with Unbounded. My typical schedule goes beyond M-F and I am on call 24-7 to handled the needs of my employees, no matter what. However, I am passionate about what I do, so I do not mind going the extra mile when duty calls.

There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions