Under Armour

www.underarmour.com

Under Armour, the good and not so good.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Edinburgh, IN

ProsGreat discounts, easy work, quick to learn, Great products, customer friendly policies, good variety of products, ever changing stock that keeps it new every week.

ConsManagement is told to hire way too many employees leaving everyone with few hours a week. I wish I had a better chance of advancement in the company, but with out being allowed many hours, it's hard to know where I stand in the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain the staff more, don't leave it up to senior employees. Although, the person who trained me did a good job, it would have been nice to get trained by a manager. Also, I wish the guidelines and policies were more precisely outlined and enforced.

great potential turned great disappointment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

I worked at Under Armour full-time

Pros: there are some fantastic people who work there and are committed… Cons: it's very political; while the company attracts top talent, it… Advice to Senior Management: address & reduce executive turnover No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Under Armour

Pros: Laid back- very comfortable place to work. The benefits are great! the atmosphere… Cons: The Location. It is in downtown Baltimore so if you… Advice to Senior Management: Management is very professional and knowledgeable of subjects. They are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Under Armour.

Worked for Under Armour? Contribute to the Community!