There are newer employer reviews for Under Armour

Great experience, wonderful people, cool town

Former Intern - Footwear Design Intern in Baltimore, MD
Former Intern - Footwear Design Intern in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Under Armour as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Loved the employees, upper management was great! Everyone is very welcoming, young and enthusiastic. Baltimore was wonderful and beautiful and I loved my experience there

Cons

The company is getting bigger and bigger every year, so it is becoming much more corporate over time.

Other Employee Reviews for Under Armour

1. Great Place to Learn the Field

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Albertville, MN
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Albertville, MN

I have been working at Under Armour full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's easy work in a fun environment. It's a good place to learn to work in retail. I get 50% off of the clothes, and it's awesome.

Cons

As with any job, there can be managers who no one really likes. At my store there's only one, but everyone else is really awesome.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Oh and we need more stock. A woman came to me, and all she wanted was a little boys shirt in size small, and I couldn't find a single one.

2. Good job that trains you for success

Current Employee - Associate Manager in Tilton, NH
    Current Employee - Associate Manager in Tilton, NH

I have been working at Under Armour full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was hired onto a new opening outlet store and I was hired as an associate manager; after only a little over a year I already have the potential of being an ASM if I am willing to relocate. There is a lot of opportunity in the company and they are really big into training their employees to take on the next level. Associate managers training in ASM aspects of business etc... Also, my district manager is phenomial he gives excellent feedback and makes fequent visits to the store. He is professional, approachable and friendly. BEST DM ever. They offer pretty good pay compared to most other publically traded corporations and they really do have some amazing benefits that they offer.

Cons

In my store particularly I can sometime feel as though I'm expected to cover a lot of the workload and I wish it could be spread out a little bit more. Also I do wish that they would separate their PTO time...not all rolled into one.

Advice to Management

Try not to bring your personal lives to work - the really personal stuff. It's unprofessional and awkward situation for the entire staff. Also being in management you should refrain from gossiping as much as possible, it really can just create a bad atmosphere.